X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What *idiot* smashed the door

It was quite funny watching the video of some guy who kicked the rear door of Guess bar a few nights ago. In case it was a forum member _ I would suggest you go and settle up with Jay - she has already been and made a police report showing the video. (funny how the new law about every every entrance MUST be under camera, sometimes works out) not only did the incident get recorded but also the guy running away into a taxi, one taxi throwing him out and another accepting him.

Apparently the "resolution"price with no issue is 10,000 baht to pay for door and various signs. With police and legal involvement the price is 20,000b and the MISC staff in soi 4 are aware of who they are looking for - HINT - the guy lives in BKK - sort it out before it has a Thai resolution to the problem

I would hate for this to end in a Thai diplomatic resolution if you know what I mean.

Cheers
    Mardhi

And I guess you know the who the is...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I have some idea - but Jay sure as hell knows who he is. Lesson number one - if YOU shit on your doorstep - be prepared to pay for it.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

Are we gonna have photos?

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 05 2007,22:10) I have some idea - but Jay sure as hell knows who he is.    Lesson number one - if YOU shit on your doorstep - be prepared to pay for it.  

Cheers
          Mardhi
          Lets hope the cops get him befor the LBs get him...

Comment

If he is a customer I guess he has been banned.

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 05 2007,20:01) It was quite funny watching the video of some guy who kicked the rear door of Guess bar a few nights ago.
              I hope that this was an attempt to get in before the rush and not in a hurry to get out...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

was it me ?, I was a bit drunk that night and things are a blur.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Dec. 06 2007,02:51) was it me ?, I was a bit drunk that night and things are a blur.
                  I won't put that pass you...

Comment

Was it just the booze?

Or something else?

Comment

kicked the rear door of Guess bar a few nights ago
                      There is a rear entrance?

Where? How do you get to it?
                      Mister Arse

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 06 2007,03:35) Are we gonna have photos?  
                        Lets see the video!

Comment

Was it Sampler Doc who had heard a rumour that Pond had started work in Guess Bar?
                          Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 06 2007,12:49) Was it Sampler Doc who had heard a rumour that Pond had started work in Guess Bar?
                            Or maybe it was Pond who heard SD was having a drink there?
                            Mister Arse

Comment

It was of course a German...must be when you have this sign on your rear door.....
                              Attached Files
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                              X