X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a question...

He smashed the door from inside or outside??....

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Dieter @ Dec. 06 2007,07:22) i have a question...

He smashed the door from inside or outside??....

Dieter

I think this is the first post you made that makes any sense...
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

could be....but it was never to late......
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

The Police are on the lookout for a regular Guess patron ,who lives in Bangkok and is walking with a limp and wearing a bandage around his ankle ??

Oh bugger

Nothing to see here move along

Comment

Im sure Jay knows some bad ass mother fuckers that will put him in a wheel chair if he doesnt own up soon.

If i was he, would be in the bar sucking her cock and saying sorry big time and coffing up the money for the repairs and some more, or leave the country NOW !!!

What a

Comment

Seems the German guy was so drunk that he didn't even notice he had broken the glass with his face!
              Attached Files

Comment

(BAM @ Dec. 06 2007,11:06) Seems the German guy was so drunk that he didn't even notice he had broken the glass with his face!
                looks like he didn't notice it's a slide door...

He kinda reminds me of one of those Zombie movies

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 06 2007,12:50)
                  (Stewart @ Dec. 06 2007,12:49) Was it Sampler Doc who had heard a rumour that Pond had started work in Guess Bar?
                  Or maybe it was Pond who heard SD was having a drink there?
                  Or, maybe it was Pond who heard that SD had started working at Guess Bar.

Comment

(monkeyman @ Dec. 06 2007,17:20) The Police are on the lookout for a regular Guess patron ,who lives in Bangkok and is walking with a limp and wearing a bandage around his ankle ??

Oh bugger  

Nothing to see here move along  
                    OH NO!!!

When in Bangkok, I am a regular customer of Guess Bar. AND, I walk with a limp because of an old war injury. AND, AND I sometimes wear an Ace bandage around my ankle for support.

I hereby go on record denying that it was me. I am currently in Florida and have not been in Bangkok since July.

Comment

(wembleyguy @ Dec. 06 2007,15:59) ... If i was he, would be in the bar sucking her cock and say...
                      C'mon now- no treats until he settles up.
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Common Mahdi, show us the video. I need a good laught and kicking the door of a bar you are a regular in must be up there on the list of stupid things to do.

Speaking of which some photo's of inside the new place would be nice. Unfortuantly can't make it to Bkk to April but would like to see the new place so I can atleast imagine I'm there.
                        Beer Baron

Comment

Quite appropriate that Guess Bar should have it's rear door kicked in.
                          After all....all the staff members have suffered similar fate countless times

Comment

You got something there Pentire...Maybe the guy just doesn't like rear doors...Or maybe his
                            rear door was kicked in by one of the girls...

In any event, can't wait to learn the identity of the Rear Door Kicker...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

hmmm, "The Rear Door", kind of a nice name for an LB bar, isn't it?

Comment

"The Back Door" has a nice ring to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X