Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Jane fall in love and is now on scholarship, or just moved on to greener pastures?

Comment

Good luck to Pear.  Very nice person to be around

Comment

For some strange reason, as many times as I have been in Guess there are a couple of the originals or near originals that I never got the least bit close too...and Pear is one of those...and I couldn't tell you why...she is a lovely girl...

I wish her romance and happiness and lots of baht...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

It had the good fortune of a night with Pear when I stopped off in BKK for the night earlier this month.

I swung in to see Mardhi but when I arrived the place was empty save for one bloke on the sofa and pride of lush ladies. Definitely time to stay, I thought.

Ended up necking a few drinks with Pear before Jenny challenged me to a game of pool. Had to concentrate like fluck to get any change out of that girl - especially while she thrust her ass in my crotch and Pear slavered in my ear. This never used to happen at the Crucible.

However, match duly won by yours truly thanks to a hard-fought 5-4 slog, it was time to choose between the two lovelies and on this occasion it was Pear who drew the short straw and got me.

Had a beverage or two with Mardhi (nice to meet you mate) who intro-ed me to Ozzie and Monkeyman (Snick was playing pool so was otherwise engaged) before giving me a glowing report on Pear.

You were right sir - thanks for the tip...

Intersting though, Iwas in the old Guess once and now the new Guess once. First trip, I chose Jane, second it was Pear. Please note, however, that I am not the sponor of both or even one of these fine lasses!

All the best for the NY to you all.

Comment

good luck tojane she was a real hot babe in bed and a great girl in the bar
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Haven't I seen Jane in there at least twice this week, since NYE?
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

yes, probably more.

Comment

(koykaeng @ Dec. 28 2007,15:09) I'm sure Jane will be back soon enough.  
                  I don't normally make it a habit of quoting myself, but what the hell.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Ah, leave her alone....Look how many comebacks Frank Sinatra made

Comment

Pity Franck from 131 couldnt make one
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                      X