Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thaime
    replied
    Thanks for the updates! Sure do miss Bangkok. Hopefully back soon....

Leave a comment:

• Easyguy
    replied
    I've seen her in a few videos and always thought she looked incredible. So feminine, very sexy body, and a pretty face with a sweet/sexy smile. She looks as though she may have a little Indian in her. You lucky guy.

Leave a comment:

• BAM
    replied
    Lyra looks really hot !

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
    Great report Crag! No wonder it is hard to find, tucked away under the stairs!
    There is some Gems like Lyra to be found there but i wouldn't recommend it due to the heavy pressure.
    Perhaps if the place was busier the pressure wouldn't be on so much.
    However management needs to balance between forcing sales and losing good customers.
    Probably won't be back other than to see Lyra.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rxpharm
    replied
    Great report Crag! No wonder it is hard to find, tucked away under the stairs!

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    started a topic Chili Bar Bangkok

Chili Bar Bangkok

I went looking for Chili bar on my first night in Nana Plaza on my first night in Bangkok and could not find it so ended up going to Temptations. After confirming the location in daytime, I got some pictures and planned my return. The next night after my friend arrived from Canada we went to Chili Bar.
    The bar is up the first set of stairs on your left as you enter Nana Plaza and go straight ahead, it is ine corner past Rainbow 3 Bar.

It has traditionally been a lady bar but has recently changed to be ladyboys only.
    It is a medium sized place with maybe 20 ladyboys on staff.
    Found it to be very very high pressure with the servers bothering us to a ridiculous point.

I managed to find the lovely Lyra who is still staying with me.
    Attached Files

Working...
X