Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Why Not Bar is looking better and better in the photos. Best advertising tool well used. Tell me. Do they have little private cubicles where I can get fast B500 BJ's. If yes, I'll take 5 of them. Sell coupons. There are way too many girls of my dreams to take back to my hotel, and I'm in LOS for only 2 months at a time. So many gorgeous girls and so little time. Thank you for the large numbers of photos as they are all very good. Bet you have to buy a lot of drinks for the privilege otherwise they will get angry with you. So keep the photos coming. Makes us all feel so young again.

Easyguy, you notice that when you date GG's you spend all the time kissing her pretty face. But with Ladyboys everything is upside down. I spend all of my time with her cock one inch in front of my face. Sometimes I forget to kiss them. Yes, I do look for a pretty face, but I really want to know how big a tool she got. Why Not should try having all their models take off their stiff girdles and start wearing silky thin G-Strings or nothing at all. I like to feel the merchandise. Then I will quickly dispense with the small talk and pay the BF. When I was at Carousel last winter I saw the famous Cindy preening herself in front of the bathroom mirror. What a slender body of lean muscles like an iron girl. She is absolutely gorgeous with her tiny black bikini, and I saw her size when she was pulling her bottom straight. Returning to the seating stage I called Cindy over and asked to feel her. She okayed and the next thing I know I was sucking her there. Everybody was just minding their own business. Would have been funny to do this in front of a squad of Christian missionaries just to see what their reactions would be. Cindy loved my loving and so did I. She was semi-soft so easy to deep throat her. Too bad Carousel doesn't have little curtained cubicles like Pattaya Obsessions. I really wanted to do Candy, Shasha, and Cindy all at once. Now that's a bucket list to plan for. One bit of advice. Need to come a little earlier like when the LB's arrive to work because that's when they're rested and full of cum. Any latter you get half a tank or just some drops. That's why I like to grab the first pretty ladyboy I meet at the entrance to NEP and explode quickly. Then I go on cruise control for the rest of the night at all the NEP ladyboy bars. I really am irritated that Pattaya Obsessions might be closed for good. they had a good privacy room next to the stage with a broken curtain. I made sure to bring some clothes pins to correct that.

Hey you guys at the water volleyball planning committee. How's about adding a bodybuilding contest. Oil them up and pose with their flexing muscles. Bet you we will all yell and shout at every contestant in approval. Each can play her own music and even Michael Jackson songs. Loved the dance skits each club did last year. So much fun and good videos were made by everyone to take back home. Really would like to see someone make a short hour video about this event and show it around the world. Hey, Mom! Look where I am! Love from LOS.

Comment

• poesface has an interest in the bar so he doesn't have to buy drinks. He's doing a great job marketing the bar as he is posting on at least four different lb forums and his efforts are producing results. I am glad to see business being good, as a number of lb bars are facing challenges. I would like to wish Why Not? continuing success for the future! As for cubicles, the Thai authorities have been cracking down on all bars (gg and lb) that have short time rooms on the premises - whether or not they would consider these cubicles as short time rooms - I am not sure if that would be interpreted kindly by the authorities. Also the bar you are posting about is Charades (formerly known as Cascade), where Cindy, Shasha and Candy work.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        poesface has an interest in the bar so he doesn't have to buy drinks. He's doing a great job marketing the bar as he is posting on at least four different lb forums and his efforts are producing results. I am glad to see business being good, as a number of lb bars are facing challenges. I would like to wish Why Not? continuing success for the future! As for cubicles, the Thai authorities have been cracking down on all bars (gg and lb) that have short time rooms on the premises - whether or not they would consider these cubicles as short time rooms - I am not sure if that would be interpreted kindly by the authorities. Also the bar you are posting about is Charades (formerly known as Cascade), where Cindy, Shasha and Candy work.
        yes i am owner of the bar with my Thai wife that is the best looking ladyboy in the bar , that is why she is my wife lol. We will continue posting on 8 different ladyboy forums three of them are japan based.

as for cubicals we do not have we have 2 st rooms , and if you want anything in the bar itself it's up to you and girl but a BF applies lol

Comment

• Well it been a busy week for Why Not Bangkok , with a wedding in Laos, another birthday for one of our customers and an impromptu dance and rip the clothes off, just another normal week for Why Not lol.

here a few of the photo's from this week.

Cream, Katty and Natty.

cream katty natty 3.jpgcream katty natty 2.jpgcream katty natty.jpg

Eve, Bee & Oum

eve bee oum 3.JPGeve bee oum.JPGeve bee oum 2.JPG

Pay, Bo & Ming
          pay bo & ming 2.JPGpay bo & ming.JPG

Carl ( birthday boy) and Nadia

nadia & carl (1).jpg

New service girl Yuyee
          yuyee 2.JPGyuyee.JPG

And finally the impromtu dance and clothes rip off .

free for all 4.jpgfree for all 2.jpgfree for all.jpgfree for all 3.jpg

Comment

• I already know which ones I am going to have a drink with, i shall say hi and introduce myself.

Comment

• while we are in Pattaya for the LBWVB event on the 11th November we will be having a dance competition with Katoey's R US on the night before .

More details will follow in the coming weeks but we just wanted to give you guys a heads up as this event will be epic and not to be missed: the Why Not girls from Bangkok will battle it out on stage with the KrUS girls from Pattaya. The rules are that there are no rules!

Stay tuned for more...
              bar.jpg

Comment

• A dance off! That should be good!
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Saturday 4th November.

A very Special Bikini night at Why Not Bangkok, we are celebrating the completion of an AMAZING first year, thanks to all for coming to visit and spend time at the bar.

We are also proud to announce that this will be also our party night for the LBWVB competition, the girls will be putting on a show as usual , and its up to you what goes on, the format is, there is no format just sexy antic's, but it's all up to you. Come buy your favorite girl drink's and see what happen's.

On a different note it is also my Birthday ( small boss ) all drinks excepted as the Big Boss does not give me enough pocket money.

party (Custom).jpg

​Thanks to all that have Sponsored the Why Not Bangkok team with buying tickets for the LBWVB and a very special thanks to everyone that has supported us throughout our FIRST year .

Comment

• The girl's are ready to assist you in ringing the bell LOL.

Bee
                    bee2 (2).JPG
                    bee (2).JPG

Bo
                    bo (2).JPG
                    bo2 (2).JPG

Cream
                    cream (2).JPG
                    cream2 (2).JPG

Eve
                    eve (2).JPG
                    eve2 (2).JPG

May ( New to the bar )
                    may (2).JPG
                    may2 (2).JPG

Nana
                    nana2 (2).JPG
                    nana (2).JPG

Natty
                    natty (2).JPG
                    natty2 (2).JPG
                    natty3 (2).JPG

Comment

• Ning
                      ning (2).JPG
                      ning2 (2).JPG

Oum
                      oum3 (2).JPG
                      oum (2).JPG
                      oum2 (2).JPG

Patrica
                      pat (2).JPG

Pay
                      pay2 (2).JPG
                      pay3 (2).JPG
                      pay (2).JPG

Tina
                      tina3 (2).JPG
                      tina (2).JPG
                      tina2 (2).JPG

Comment

• Service Team
                        Juicy, Katty, Yuyee & Ploy

service (2).JPG
                        service3 (2).JPG
                        service2 (2).JPG

Group Shot

g (2).JPG
                        g2 (2).JPG
                        g3 (2).JPG

Comment

• LOL Crag that was a great selfie , the girls thought it was great and want to see more 555

Comment

• Originally posted by Poesface View Post
                            LOL Crag that was a great selfie , the girls thought it was great and want to see more 555
                            Well they can ask Layla if she will share more private photos of me with everyone.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Well with the recent rains in Bangkok the girls were getting all excited the other night, hoping to be able to practice for the up-coming LBWVB in the Soi where we are located.

But apart from the bar flooding there was just not enough water .
                              S__6545414.jpg
                              S__6545413.jpg
                              S__6545412.jpg
                              S__6545411.jpg

Comment

• Even in that dirty water they still look sexy.

All that water is very unusual and intriguing for me.
                                Where I live in Canada we hardly get any rain or precipitation.
                                Here is how much we have had this year. I think Bangkok can get more in one day.
                                rain.jpg

Quite a difference from Bangkok numbers:
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X