Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soju View Post
    Not to thread fuck but sorry I disagree with this statement :

All ladyboys and all prostitutes will try to rip you off.

Not all of any group behaves the same. I have been mongering for almost 20 years (the last 7-8 years including ladyboys) and I have met good ones and bad ones.
    I could tell you about when dropped my wallet at a bar and later when I returned a young lady returned it to me before I even asked--all my money was in my wallet. Yet, I am sure there is a sinister motive to that. Or when girls pay for dinner...or the occasional freebie. True this is much rarer the older I get But I guess there is a hidden agenda behind it all.

Yes, money is the primary motivation for hookers...of course it is. They are hookers. However, most will give a little respect if shown a little respect.

Again, sorry for the thread fuck...back to Neil's "excellent" adventure.
    He seems to have the opinion they are all trying to rip you off, even though me nor most other people have never had this experience.
    He seems to go into it assuming there will be fights and scams. Some of it is the quality of the ladyboys you are taking.
    Take them from a reputable bar, it is almost always fine.
    Take them from the street or Pattaya beach, you may find trouble.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I have met some very nice LBs in pattaya and been there 4 times and never had a bad experience or a theft. I am careful about who I take home with me and try to discern whom is most likely to be A bitch. Worst time ever had was in Phuket with a LB I didn't know well and she was a bit of a wack job who I ended up kicking out of my room . Next day I had at least 5 LBs apologize on her behalf plus she also apologized for being an idiot so all ended well. ( from the C and D Days) and a learned a lesson... I suspected she was a clown before taking her (her good looks overcame my better judgement) and she complained the whole walk back so my hopes were getting lower and lower as we travelled back to my room. But really these LBs are all in it for money but they mostly like to have fun and be treated like humans. There are of course bad apples but that is not the majority in my experience. Rember being an a-hole is a universal trait anyone can have so your bound to rin into 1 or to a-hole LB at times.
      ps .. that phuket LB (Jen I think) is in the monkey house now for second degree..killed her " roommate" over money she wanted and he had had enough of her... She was into "yaba" so that ended her life effectively.
      link to story posted earlier...https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...amount-of-cash

Comment

Pleased to read that forum members have a similar outlook about lbs.
        I remember reading that story about the girl who worked at Cocktails and Dreams...damn yaba.

Anyway, I wonder what happened to Neil? Thought he would report back by now and update us.
        Maybe he was kidnapped by an Amazon freelancer in front of Nana.
        Or he fell in lub with a Why Not Bar or CIB girl.
        Perhaps he lost his way to Pattaya and ended up in Isan married to a farmer's son.
        Maybe his new tilac has him at the gold shop where he is buying her a necklace and ring.
        Damn the possibilities are endless.

Neil! What's up? Give us an update mate.

Comment

I never encountered these issues before myself but i've seen a few Ladyboys with potential to be trouble but isn't that the fun of being there watching the pageantry !!
          I'm sure Neil found Love at Why Not Bar there is a few real lookers on staff there and hopefully erase the 1st experience from his mind !!

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post
            Pleased to read that forum members have a similar outlook about lbs.
            I remember reading that story about the girl who worked at Cocktails and Dreams...damn yaba.

Anyway, I wonder what happened to Neil? Thought he would report back by now and update us.
            Maybe he was kidnapped by an Amazon freelancer in front of Nana.
            Or he fell in lub with a Why Not Bar or CIB girl.
            Perhaps he lost his way to Pattaya and ended up in Isan married to a farmer's son.
            Maybe his new tilac has him at the gold shop where he is buying her a necklace and ring.
            Damn the possibilities are endless.

Neil! What's up? Give us an update mate.
            Lol I haven't been kidnapped yet. I've been bar hopping in Pattaya and I've had some pretty good experiences. I find the best thing to do is walk around without an agenda and to have at least one drink at each bar with the prettiest girls.

Last night I had this girl https://instagram.com/kritsadakon_kaenmanitan
            she works at a bar, I forget the name of the bar but if you ask she'll be happy to tell you. She was very sweet, she paid for the room and all I had to do was pay her fee (1k baht) and the bar fine (500 baht)

I also had the pleasure of spending the night with Phanita
            She's not a bar girl, she just makes money on the side, who I found on tinder. Her cost is 3k baht for a long time, I haggled down to 2k, but I regret doing it because she seemed sad. She's definitely worth 3k, if I had to do it again I'd give her a bit over 3k
            Last edited by Neil_Patrick; 10-19-2018, 03:30 AM. Reason: Removing Phanita's Facebook because I'm not sure how public she is with her side job

Comment

Sounds like your having fun... I agree with you.... I do the same thing ... no firm plans just wander around and see what I find. Live carefree and pick and chose . Looks like you chose very nicely too!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil_Patrick View Post

Lol I haven't been kidnapped yet. I've been bar hopping in Pattaya and I've had some pretty good experiences. I find the best thing to do is walk around without an agenda and to have at least one drink at each bar with the prettiest girls.

Excellent, sounds like you got your feet firmly on the ground now. Pattaya is my favourite town in Thailand.
                My best mate prefers Bangkok, but he's Australian so that explains that
                I totally agree with your no plan is the best plan outlook because a good time usually is the result.
                Enjoy Pattaya, it's a lot of fun...but I think you already know that.
                Cheers

Comment

I just left Phuket, it was pretty good overall. I was robbed by two ladyboys who pretended to be interested in me at 3am. It's completely my fault for not thinking straight. Be careful out there guys.

Comment

Hi Neil hope you weren't carrying lots of cash on you !! If its big money get the tourist police if not just a hard lesson !! Were is your next stop ??

Comment

That sucks Neil! Where did you meet these thieves?
                      Were you headed over to your room with them?

In my experience Phuket seems to have as much, or more, crime than Pattaya.
                      I've barely taken any ladyboys that were not from the bar.
                      I think only one time I picked up a ladyboy at a street bar at 2am in Bangkok, it turned out fine but i still would have been better off saving my cash at that point.

One tip a guy gave me in Brazil is a good one:
                      Be wary of going with 2 shemales if you are by yourself and you don't know them well.
                      They are much stronger than girls and while you may be able to take one, you will not be able to handle two.
                      This is especially good advice in Brazil since the ladyboys are much bigger and stronger.

Hope things are more positive at your next stop.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Neil_Patrick View Post
                        I just left Phuket, it was pretty good overall. I was robbed by two ladyboys who pretended to be interested in me at 3am. It's completely my fault for not thinking straight. Be careful out there guys.
                        Neil your first trip certainly is a memorable one. If you decide to do a trip report later, it will be an interesting read for sure.
                        Anyway, enjoy the remainder of your trip and stay safe out there.

Comment

Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
                          Hi Neil hope you weren't carrying lots of cash on you !! If its big money get the tourist police if not just a hard lesson !! Were is your next stop ??
                          I got separated from my group walking back to the hostel I was staying at. I was walking on Thanon Ratuthit road when they stopped me and tried to give me a blowjob right there on the street. I knew they might try to rob me but I thought I would know as soon as they tried reaching for my wallet. I was also very intoxicated and went along with it, then one of them pulled me into an alleyway to fuck. She put on a condom and I went for it, after a bit she took off the condom and wanted to keep going, that's when I said no. At this point I noticed my wallet wasn't in my pocket and it was on the ground. I went to pick it up and the girl disappeared. I check my wallet and they had taken my debit card, drivers license, and about $50 cad in baht, luckly they didn't take my visa.

​​​​​​I called the bank right away to cancel the card, but they had already made two transactions. One for $24 and one for $114. I cancelled the card anyway and I'm going to call the bank later to dispute the charges.

I'm currently in Koh Phangan for the full moon beach party then I'm heading back to Canada.

Comment

Hi Neil There is a lot of advice on this forum on what to do when going out drinking in Thailand and for that matter anywhere away from friendly Canada!! Carry only cash and about as much as your willing to lose or spend that night leave the rest and all cc & debit cards drivers license and passport in safe at hotel!!

You probably know this mistake its common I've forgotten myself but i've read advice from Crag and other BM and its worth heeding as you well know now!!

Enjoy the full moon party gotta try that sometime!!

Comment

No offense really about my saying "ALL". I tell myself this to be prepared to meet the baddies whenever I put on my walking shoes and venture out into the wild dark forests of the ladyboy netherworld. After all who can tell who is Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Hyde. Walk among, smile at them and buy them drinks. But carry a BIG STICK. Adios! I leave for LOS this afternoon. 24-hours trip is so exhausting.

Comment

Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
                                Hi Neil There is a lot of advice on this forum on what to do when going out drinking in Thailand and for that matter anywhere away from friendly Canada!! Carry only cash and about as much as your willing to lose or spend that night leave the rest and all cc & debit cards drivers license and passport in safe at hotel!!

You probably know this mistake its common I've forgotten myself but i've read advice from Crag and other BM and its worth heeding as you well know now!!

Enjoy the full moon party gotta try that sometime!!
                                My wallet and passport never leaves my safe, unless i need my passport to buy gold or something like that.
                                At best i carry a photocopy of my passport.

When i go out I take some cash and one ATM card that I put in my shoe or something.

I'm not worried about ATM cards as they would have to know my PIN.
                                And I have a couple that don't have tap which could allow no PIN.
                                I also have several Canadian bank accounts so if one card is lost or stolen i can email transfer money to another account.
                                Credit Cards can be a problem if stolen.

I noticed one of my banks now has the ability to turn off my credit card just by logging into online banking.
                                So if your credit card is stolen you can block it immediately without calling them.

This is good because most banks don't have 24 hour service and are usually closed in Canada during business hours in Thailand.

Usually by 3am if I don't already have a ladyboy, i'm not looking for any, so I usually just ignore those trying to get me.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X