Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ozzie @ Oct. 26 2006,05:13) I actually don't hate the bars, I think I just somehow ignore the music as I never really hear it.

I am just a voyeur and love just sitting there drinking my Singha checking out the scenery. Even after all this time I am still like a kid in a candy store foaming at the mouth at the possibilities.

To be honest on my first few visits I did get attacked and quite enjoyed the attention but it gets old pretty quickly and now I just get left to my own devices.

... and lets face it, being spoilt for choice over 50 plus LBs is not exactly a hardship.

At the end of the day this is not a church social so I would say use your brain as far as personal security (ie money, passport etc) are concerned and just go for it.

BTW one foolish move by me years ago - After a very enjoyable LT with a LB called Tania I made the mistake of telling her to help herself from the mini bar. These girls can strip a fridge in two seconds which made for a somewhat expensive evening (Marriott mini bars being the price they are) Still this was still about one quarter the price of an hours company in London so there you go.

Cheers

Comment

Cascades or Obessions are good places for a beginner.

- There are a lot of girls
      - Lot of selections
      - Nice and relaxed atmosphere (compared to Casanova or KC3)

Always remember the following:

- You do not HAVE TO do anything

That means you can do whatever you want, as long as you are not disrepectful to the girls. For the beginner that means, you do not have to sit with the girl who sits next to you, you do not have to buy them drinks if you are not interested, you do not have to pay bar fine if they are not the girls you are looking for

- You are the CUSTOMER

You pay the money in the end, you can pick whoever you want.

It is a good practice:

- To be nice and pleasant to girls and crew (especially mamasan)

- To tip them if you feel like it

- Not promise anything to anyone

- Negotiate the expectations and cost

- Tell mamasan what you are looking for and ask for advice

- Test the mechandise before you buy

- To tell the girls you butterfly (if you are not a one girl man)

I've been to Nana many times I still feel the rush when I get into any one of the LB bars. Have fun and enjoy,

-eclipse

Comment

Thank you! gentlemen, one and all!
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Having visited a few places of ill repute in my miserable existance on this sleazy planet, Nana is about as easy as it gets, just be confident go with the flow of the evening & if you happen to feel the juices flowing & the old john thomas is twitching just indulge yourself, its as easy as that!
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
          X