Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have both DTAC and AIS 1-2 Call and last month I called customer service and was able to extend the DTAC up to a year for about 20b, AIS offers this too but my SIM was already good for a year. It is my understanding that when you buy a new card you can request one that is good for a year regardless of your balance.

If you have a Thai bank account, some of the banks offer the service of buying minutes for a phone number via online banking.

Good luck...

Comment

I am pretty sure with 1 2call that it depends how much you top up with. Anything from 100 baht up should be good for a year. I had a problem the first time but since I used 100 baht top up no problems with top up anywhere. Had the same number now for about 4 years.

Comment

AIS reserves the right to cancel your number if there are no incoming calls or outgoing calls or top-up within any 3 month period. This is new within the last year or so. This is on almost all 1-2-call pricing plans, there may be a few old ones that are grandfathered. When you are in LOS, call them and ask about your number and this policy.

The solution is easy ... enable your 1-2-call SIM for roaming then when the 90 day period approaches, just pop it into a GSM phone in your home country and top up 50 baht from a top-up you bought before you left.  Make note of the date as your 90-day period starts again.  If your SIM is enabled for roaming, then you can topup using the "*120*xxxxxxxxxx#" method and there is no charge. if you top up using "*120 SEND", you will be charged roaming rates for the call.

Comment

hope my dtac will still work in may i have about 60 baht credit on it before i left last dec.
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 30 2009,08:12) My 1-2 Call is good for a full year...My current balance expires on March 27, 2110...

If fact, my current number is the number I purchased when I first came to LOS...Only number I have ever had...
            Same Same

I've just bought my first ever Thai Sim Card off E-bay

"Hello David,

Many thanks for purchasing an AIS Thai SIM Card and Top-up from me.
            Just to let you know they were posted to you this morning.
            Hopefully they should be with you by the end of next week.

For your information, the number for the SIM is: **** 267 512
            The code for Thailand is 66, so anyone calling from the UK should dial: 00 66 *** 267 512
            I have attached instructions in English with this email.
            If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Also, just to let you know, the SIM I've sent is a pre-actiaved 1 year SIM, slightly better than the one advertised.
            No activation required and its already set-up forInternational Roaming, so you'll also be able to try it out in the UK first.
            Making and receiving calls in the UK is pretty expensive, but you can top-up, check the balance and receive texts for FREE!
            The SIM currently has 20 baht credit and is valid until March 2010. This will also extend further as you add more credit.

Thank you again and regards,

Lawrence.
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I have 1-2-call. A good Friend from me was in BKK for 2 Weeks. And take 25 Euro on my Card now i have 6 Month Time.
              Next Visit in June i want to go to Mbk and ask is it possible to have 1 Year limited.

Comment

Working...
              X