Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make a million in LoS......first...start with 3...........

The best thing to do would be;

Move there

Chill for at least 3 months and take it easy

Don't tell them you've got a stash

Suss things out in your own time

Relax

Don't concentrate on the LB bars though a reconnoitre is allowed

Hope you find your way...........good luck!
    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

If you want to preserve your wealth. when in Thailand, do not buy ANYTHING that is not consumable. Don't buy or invest cash in cars, condo, real estate, bars, restaurants, women, ladyboys, etc. Financial return in items like this is not to be expected.  RENT EVERYTHING !

And believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. If you consider everything you hear as being said for your amusement, you will survive.  

If you plan to move to Thailand, you should also plan, while you are there, to learn how to speak Thai.  And hang out at Thai venues.  As other people have said, there are lots of ladyboys that may be interested in hooking up with a foreign guy, but many will not speak very much English, so if you can speak some Thai, you will be more successful in hooking up with them.

And finally, I think it needs to be said.  Having a relationship with a ladyboy and banging a hot young ladyboy are not the same thing, and certainly not mutually exclusive.  It is possible to get your rocks off whenever you feel like with LB bargirls or freelancers and not have relationships with them (and really, they'd prefer this).  Then you can have a girlfriend that is not involved whatsoever with the p4p scene.  This is an option that is available and easy to do in Thailand. Stop thinking like a westerner the moment you get off the plane.  

Comment

God, you made me feek like I am going to a war :

I guess being a tourist is much more better than living there.

Comment

Some people make better tourists than residents...

The best residents have a pretty good handle on exactly what they are going to do when they get here as regards making money, living etc...

The ones that don't make it (and I know soooooo many that have tried and fucked off squealing) are the ones who think that living here is a long vacation, or who have blurry ambitions about what to do when they get here, or who are too trusting with the locals, etc.

Like the man said... believe half of what you see and none of what you hear!

At least that way you stand a chance. Good luck.

Remember - Thailand does weird shit to most people who move here and weird people move here already bruised. It's a rest home for the socially inadequate and criminal refugees of the west.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 31 2009,07:17)  Some people make better tourists than residents...

The best residents have a pretty good handle on exactly what they are going to do when they get here as regards making money, living etc...

The ones that don't make it (and I know soooooo many that have tried and fucked off squealing) are the ones who think that living here is a long vacation, or who have blurry ambitions about what to do when they get here, or who are too trusting with the locals, etc.

Like the man said... believe half of what you see and none of what you hear!

At least that way you stand a chance. Good luck.

Remember - Thailand does weird shit to most people who move here and weird people move here already bruised. It's a rest home for the socially inadequate and criminal refugees of the west.

Indeed. And options are closing fast. English teachers now need to be certified and hold a degree.

Investors need to bury a reasonably large lump sum (is it still 8,000,00 Baht???) and be prepared to have this basically held hostage for the duation of their stay if they wish to be here on a business or investment visa... (Mardhi or someone correct me if i am wrong please.)

I can see a crack down on those gaining entry on a Student visa to study Thai language too: I have met half a dozen expats who stuggle with "sawasdee krap" who have been here over 12 months on a student visa. No doubt the man at immigration notices this as well.

I see there is an IT guru looking for work on this forum.. I get a dozen of them send me CV's a week. Gents you are in computer wonderland... there are many many Thais whiz-kids in this industry, and the oppurtunities for expats are limited.

Where do I see vacancies?

Oil and Gas as ever... but dont piss me off approaching me with a CV because you were a carpet layer back home... or a wine-rep or a chef... these are NOT applicable to the Oil industry.. And if I want labour I can get it for 350 baht a day...
            O and G needs: Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Design Engineers: Electricians and Instrument Technicians, etc etc etc. If you are below a technical level the chances are a local person can (and should) fill the slot. I work in oil and gas production NOT drilling... so I dont know Drilling needs except a low IQ and the ability to carry heavy things helps.

Accounting: Friends that are chartered accountants are probably feeling the pinch more than those of us in the O and G field, however they always seem to be working and making money.

REAL ESTATE: Ah yes... if you have no friends at home, are a fat useless lazy fuck and live  to bore persons (me) with stories about the back 9 you shot at the Whogivesafuck Links then this is probably the industry for you! If you never answer emails and leave your mobile phone in the car and dont answer messages you are a shoe in. If you have a surly disposition, wander into the office at 11, lunch at 12 and are pissed by 2pm then Pattaya RE companies are crying out for your services! At least that was the opinion I gained when trying to rent a place from YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNTS back in April... No wonder I ended up in HH.

Developers. Every man and his dog is one. Happily they keep the local hitmen from Petchaburi in business so at least that keeps the assasination part of the Thai economy going.

I dont mean to piss on your parade, but its not so easy. The days of the Great White Khun walking into a GM's job based on the colour of his  skin expired in the 70's. Chances are if you are unemployable elsewhere you are unemployable in Thailand.

Thanks for the opportunity to flame real estate agents though....
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

What I know is that investment environment requires stability and relaxed social systems, and from what you are saying here, this is far from what I should expect there, and I should not step there unless I am the kind who can gamble with money, or I can base my investment bullying my way around.

So either I stay where I am, or I find another stable country or region to begin again.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Dec. 31 2009,08:15) REAL ESTATE: Ah yes... if you have no friends at home, are a fat useless lazy fuck and live  to bore persons (me) with stories about the back 9 you shot at the Whogivesafuck Links then this is probably the industry for you! If you never answer emails and leave your mobile phone in the car and dont answer messages you are a shoe in. If you have a surly disposition, wander into the office at 11, lunch at 12 and are pissed by 2pm then Pattaya RE companies are crying out for your services! At least that was the opinion I gained when trying to rent a place from YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNTS back in April... No wonder I ended up in HH.
                Hey fo0xxee, very nice rant!  

Just arrow, if you are over 50 years old, you can get a Retirement Visa.  Google ... Sunbelt Retirement Thailand ... for some info.  You can do it yourself or have them do it for you.  The 800K in a Thai Bank account does not have to remain there, and it doesn't even have to be yours (ask them VERBALLY, IN PERSON about this).

If you are not 50 years old yet, you can still easily spend as long as you like in Thailand, provided you leave every now and then, see the 2nd question in this FAQ - http://www.ajarn.com/Banter/visaworkpermitfaq.htm - if you are new to Asia, this is no problem. When your 60-days (or 30 or 90 or whatever you have) is up, you hop on a cheap flight to Phnom Penh, bang some hot Viets there and see the sights, then come back.  Or take a break from sex and go to HKG for a couple of days. Or Hanoi. Got some cash? Fly to Rangoon and swim over to Aung San Suu Kyi's house for a visit.  

But the OP's main post was about finding a nice, feminine, non-working LB. To the OP, get your ass over here for a month or two and see if you like the place or hate the place.  You can fuck lots of LBs at night and explore during the day and see if you like it or not. Take a beginning language class or get a tutor.  Don't fall in love and keep it simple at first, you'll start to get the lay of the land.

The most successful foreigners that I know who LIVE in Thailand are people who work on the Internet for customers in their own country (i.e. programmers), and their work doesn't involve Thailand at all. One guy I know from Boston (a free-lance programmer) does all his work between 2pm and 9pm in Thailand, then makes his conference calls back to the USA for his project, pulls in about US$500 / day, and then hits the bars about 11pm and bangs hot Thai chicks. Nice work if you can get it.     He moved here a few years ago because he was sick of the cold and snow and trolling bars picking up fat white chicks with crappy attitudes.  He did most of his work from home there, so now he does the same thing here.  His phone rings in Bangkok with a USA phone number for pennies a minutes. When he needs a new project, he goes back to farangland for a few months and gets some work, then returns. Anytime he is sick of banging hot brown-skinned 20 year-olds, he can pack up and go, he owns nothing here.

If you invest in anything within 2 years of first setting foot in Thailand, you are an idiot.  After the 2 years is up, feel free to piss your money down the drain.

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Dec. 31 2009,22:18) Hey fo0xxee, very nice rant!  

If you invest in anything within 2 years of first setting foot in Thailand, you are an idiot.  After the 2 years is up, feel free to piss your money down the drain.
                  Thanks my friend....

And I agree 100% with your 2 year embargo on investing too... I was sooo keen to jump into a property investment when i arrived... and then realised how fraught with danger it was: Companies formed with unknown Thai partners, 30 year leases etc etc etc....
                  Normally we think that property is, uh, as safe as houses, but in Thailand this is not always the case...
                  Hang around a while and try to weed out something reasonably secure. THis takes time. And two years is a good guide as to how long it might take.
                  f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

EyeMahk, VERY VERY wonderful advises really, with those ideas I started to think again something can happen.

My main goal beside the investment is to settle with a nice LB, but if I have to spend all 2010 looking around and have my fire under control, then I will do it like this.

Comment

(justarrow @ Jan. 01 2010,06:10) My main goal beside the investment is to settle with a nice LB, but...
                      That is the very least of your problems!

LBs are swarming all over Thailand and finding a nice one to spend your life with won't be hard.
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thank you Bumpa.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 31 2009,07:17) It's a rest home for the socially inadequate and criminal refugees of the west.

I should fit in well then, i just haven't decided which category to choose yet

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

You are more the first than the second...    

I have met a few crooks in my time & I assure you that you look too innocent...
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Give me time and opportunity and i can turn the corner

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X