Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talk to them in total gibberish, then get annoyed with them when they don't understand me. It makes me laugh anyway.

Comment

(jaymee @ Dec. 29 2007,23:50) Its interesting that I see this thread here - I've heard from friends that the tailoring in thailand is alot cheaper and pretty fast as well.

Been thinking of getting some skirt and pant suits done when I drop by but I'm not sure where are the quality (and reasonably priced ones). It costs about 300 dollars SG to make a pair here so I'm wondering how much it does cost there.
      Definitely get a recommendation and don't go the 24 hour route.
      Or it will look like it was made in 24 hours.
      Give yourself a week and go back and forth making sure it looks good and fits well.

A friend got his suit done in Bangkok Peter's Clothier in the Ambassador Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11. Around 9000bt

Hope it helps

Comment

I speak Lao to them, usually asking them in Lao if they speak Lao. When they don't reply, I tell them in English they'll have better luck with bargirls if they speak Lao. They are not amused.

Comment

Little injun bastards... Flick 'em away!
          If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

Just keep walking and do not acknowledge them.

Always works for me.

Comment

works for me too..

Comment

AT  LAST
                my pet hate comes to the forum. indian touts. lazy, ugly, annoying ,irritating ,slimy,  obnoxious ,evil, filthy,nasty,vermin. my usual answer to them is "how come you cunts cant play cricket," looking them firmly in the face and  waiting for a response.
                phuket is   hell now because of these ass-wipes.trying to grab you in the street.id like to see em try with a local, end up dead in a rice paddy
                i remember the first ones i ever saw, in nana selling nuts,  greesy hair and obnoxious  slimy smile "bye some nut  sir"
                fuck of you cunt of ill drop you"
                worked for me, he  about turned and walked off.
                The cunt is still hanging around  trying to sell his nuts. find a gay bar  you dog
                now i feel better
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jan. 06 2008,10:47) AT LAST
                  my pet hate comes to the forum. indian touts. lazy, ugly, annoying ,irritating ,slimy, obnoxious ,evil, filthy,nasty,vermin. my usual answer to them is "how come you cunts cant play cricket," looking them firmly in the face and waiting for a response.
                  phuket is hell now because of these ass-wipes.trying to grab you in the street.id like to see em try with a local, end up dead in a rice paddy
                  i remember the first ones i ever saw, in nana selling nuts, greesy hair and obnoxious slimy smile "bye some nut sir"
                  worked for me, he about turned and walked off.
                  The Pakis/Muslim Indians are good people.

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jan. 06 2008,10:47) AT  LAST
                    my pet hate comes to the forum. indian touts. lazy, ugly, annoying ,irritating ,slimy,  obnoxious ,evil, filthy,nasty,vermin. my usual answer to them is "how come you cunts cant play cricket," looking them firmly in the face and  waiting for a response.
                    phuket is   hell now because of these ass-wipes.trying to grab you in the street.id like to see em try with a local, end up dead in a rice paddy
                    i remember the first ones i ever saw, in nana selling nuts,  greesy hair and obnoxious  slimy smile "bye some nut  sir"
                    worked for me, he  about turned and walked off.
                    The cunt is still hanging around  trying to sell his nuts. find a gay bar  you dog
                    now i feel better          
                    Wise words.

On my last trip, I stopped and asked the guy if he could tailor me a shirt with the words "No I don't want a fucking suit" on the front.

He got the message.

Hmmmm maybe I've just come up with an idea for the latest big selling T-shirt in Thailand...

Comment

nice one grinder"))
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

too late, they already sell shirts that say "LEAVE ME ALONE" - no affect

I was at a pattaya bar 2 weeks ago, and the hawkers got so bad I moved a couple of bar stools to block access to the path. It worked great, all these hawkers would just pause at the 'gate', look confused, and then move on.

Back to the tailors, one of these days I will put some melted chocolate in my hand, and then shake the hand of every Indian I pass.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

easy for me, when I pass a tailor and they day something, I just say I get my hugo boss knockoff in China for $20--Guangzhgou to be exact...
                          jeffreyscott

Comment

Working...
                          X