Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried the water technique when I first went to the Philippines 20 years ago because the local paper is like sandpaper. I did not find the water adequate enough so now I ship my paper from the US. I will say the local paper has improved a lot in the last 20 years though.

Comment

Call me a weidro....me prefer a Lb tongue....... when be possible....when not paper...

Dieter
      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

You're a wardrobe!

Comment

What do most Thais do?

Comment

(Dieter @ Oct. 14 2007,05:01) Call me a weidro....me prefer a Lb tongue....... when be possible....when not paper...

Dieter
            Reminds me of the Eden club!

Comment

hose and wipe- the hose rocks! especially if you have a touch of sting ring from too much chilli/booze or if ya gotta dose of the emma freuds . in this predicament paper only aggravates the situation

Comment

Who in their right mind would use the hose after everyone in Southeast Asia has used it to squirt their ass..

I don't touch the filthy thing...I'll leave that to all you hosers...Nice clean fresh paper for me thanks...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

As it was explained to me many years ago: If you had shit on your face, would you wipe it off, or wash it off!

Comment

Never heard that before... makes sense though!

Comment

Working...
                    X