Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mardhi @ Aug. 18 2007,03:28) I am surprised you still have space in your luggage - Jay said she was going to ask you to bring some more pumps from Guess for her.   I presume she has not contacted you via any of her staff  

Cheers
    Mardhi
    Haven't heard anything Mardhi...I don't leave until the 4th so there is still plenty of time...And I'll be more than happy to bring whatever she wants...or do my best to find it ...so let me know...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 18 2007,04:31)
      (kahuna @ Aug. 17 2007,18:42) Agian Ozzie, if you can't find any in LOS, shout and I'll see if I can smuggle a couple cans through in my check thru luggage...
      Would compressed air be allowed in hold luggage Kahuna  I thought those type of items were a not allowed as KL said earlier.
      I honestly don't know...It's not clear on the site whether compressed air is legal or not...

Thought I would just stick it in an outside pocket on a check thru piece that they can simply unzip...I figure if the take it so what...only a few bucks...

But perhaps I'll just give them a call and get a definitive answer...

Comment

Yup - you're gonna get buggered with a rubber glove for trying to smuggle those things on... Weird isn't it that some innocent items like compressed air in a can, can create such a storm and there are people blowing each other up all over the world who can get on any airplane they want to with a 'carry on' full of evil intent...

"I know - let's hassle the computer geeks - international terrorists are waaaay to hard to collar!"

Comment

What about a bicycle pump..???
          O.K O.K don't bite my head off...
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Aug. 18 2007,05:05) What about a bicycle pump..???
            To clean the computer or have some fun with your girl ?

Comment

http://www.boc-gases.com/about_us/wo...contact_us.asp

They can supply compressed air in many forms. For Camera and electronic equipment "Dry Nitrogen" is WAY better than Air.

Comment

As Scuba diver.....may you like a compressed air bottle 10 or 8 liters...with around 300 bar or 4500 psi...when empty you could fill up in a scuba shop.......

Think about the next years...you save many bucks....

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Jesus...he just wants to bow the dirt out of his computer not BLOW IT UP...

Comment

Sorry - can't bring any as it is on the list, even in the hold...
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

While in Thailand do as the Thai's do... get a pet Elephant !

Comment

Ozzie, did you manage to find the compressed air? There may be another option - there are big air blowers for blowing dust off camera equipment that might do the job as well.

This is a photo of the Giotto Rocket Blower, comes in 3 sizes, 7.5", 6.6" and 5.3".

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

thats a fuckin bomb.

imagine trying to get that past airport security

2 years in the bangkok hilton methinks!!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Sep. 01 2007,03:00)    

thats a fuckin bomb.

imagine trying to get that past airport security  

2 years in the bangkok hilton methinks!!!
                            I think thats the idea... yeah sure would not want that in my carry-on luggage!

Just print this out and keep it next to the bombs,,,,,

To summarize, black powder consists of a fuel (charcoal or sugar) and an oxidizer (saltpeter or niter), and sulfur, to allow for a stable reaction. Potassium nitrate, sulfur, and carbon react together to form nitrogen and carbon dioxide gases and potassium sulfide. The expanding gases, nitrogen and carbon dioxide, provide the propelling for the explosive reaction.

Comment

Working...
                            X