X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UBC is good for "live" English Premiership Football

On my last trip there was a "James Bond" film  on every morning at around 10-45am which I thought was great after a morning "romp"
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

UBC is good for "live" English Premiership Football...
      True. Shame I don't like football! It's about the only thing UBC covers well!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 09 2007,05:07) On my last trip there was a "James Bond" film  on every morning at around 10-45am which I thought was great after a morning "romp"
        My name is Duke..............Dave Duke

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 09 2007,20:07) UBC is good for "live" English Premiership Football

On my last trip there was a "James Bond" film on every morning at around 10-45am which I thought was great after a morning "romp"
          When I was in Pattaya 10 weeks ago at the Areca, the TV service the Areca uses had some James Bond thing going on as well. Thai's must have a thing for Bond like we do here in the states, it's about the 3rd times I have happened across movies over the past times I have been in LOS.

Nhscotsman

Comment

Of course you could buy a DVD from Pantip Plaza with 6 James Bond movies on it for 99 Baht ($3:00 US!) and save your UBC subscription... just a thought.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 10 2007,19:16) Of course you could buy a DVD from Pantip Plaza with 6 James Bond movies on it for 99 Baht ($3:00 US!) and save your UBC subscription... just a thought.
              It's funny you say that SB, someone asked me if I was brringing DVD's with me and for what little I pay for them in BKK or in Surin, it's not worth the effort. Granted they're bootleg ones, they have always worked.

Nhscotsman

Comment

I don't even buy them any more. It's so easy to download them and burn them to disc.

There are no stupid 'fair usage' rules controlling how much internet bandwidth you are 'permitted' to use as there is in the UK and the US.

Although I will actually buy the Hi-Def documentaries as the file sizes are just too big!

Comment

Working...
                X