Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as i now have lived in australia for 26 years i miss pork pies the most and gala pie. most other things i can get like john smiths yorkshire bitter and branston pickle.
    'when im in thailand i miss nothing,i love the cluttered foot paths and hosh bosh life style. its asia and i love it. when all that is gone the atmosphere will go too and it will just be another middle class weston suberb yuk.
    ok ok i miss manly sea eagles. and the national rugby league.
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

... on beach rd ........ there,s a kiosk that sells british pastries .. pie,s , s/rolls ........ little bit steep but s/rolls where ace ..... cant remember if it had pork pies .. an location is round the 6 or 7 way ...... will suss it out again in sept , an post .......... unless some 1 beats me .....

Comment

Icehockey! Thats what I miss. Live games as well as on TV.

Comment

(pattayalover @ Jun. 01 2007,19:23) Mexican food  and....
          What are you guys, all Mexicans??

Hola Pedro, que tal? Llevameeee dooossss tamaaalessss por favor!!!

Seriously..what I miss most about Asia in general it's that there isn't a single PROPER bar, and I mean a serious bar, and Italian style bar..where you can have the best coffee in the world and can taste a superb aperitif in the evening with a complimentary array of delicious morseld by the dozens! All for an average of 4 US$
          No way to have that. They opened one in Hong Kong some 10-12 years ago and closed down after two month!
          People just do not know how to enjoy life in Asia, no matter are loaded with money are

And of course I miss those few dozens of superb museums you find in London, Paris, NY, etc..etc..
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Be there soon.......
            Anyone have items they miss and want Me to bring to them?
            ........um that are Legal  
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

That's a thoughtful offer, mate... thanks for thinking about us...

Can't think of anything for the moment, though...

Comment

While I'm here in England I miss Pattaya, Soi 6

And in Thailand the day I am able to watch UK horse racing live on television is the day I move there for good.

Comment

Guys Last Chance...........
                  I will have extra space in the suitcase I think, so hurry up and ask wheels up in 1 day  
                  How About tastycakes?

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 27 2007,13:12) Guys Last Chance...........
                    I will have extra space in the suitcase I think, so hurry up and ask wheels up in 1 day
                    How About tastycakes?
                    I won't have extra room, I'm already got 2 full suitcases.....one for my stuff and one full of clothes for my GF and her brothers....haha. Even my carry on bag will have both of my laptops in it. I was thinking though.....what should I bring that I won't be able to get in Thailand. Some things I'm sure I will be able to get if I look hard enough, but then I have to make a list of things I survive on...haha.

Crunchy Peanut Butter
                    English Muffins
                    Raspberry Jam
                    Beef Burritos
                    Klondike Bars
                    Whoopi Pies

and the list goes on....hahaha

Nhscotsman

Comment

Okay now that I am here I am craving tastycakes.
                      Anybody got room in there bags to bring some    ?

Comment

Working...
                      X