X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, In for a Penny in for a Pound

Rooms for Rent in a friendly home loving Public House in the Stockport area of the  

Single- £20
    Twin  -  £30  per night        Ladyboys can stay for free
    Triple -  £40

All rooms with showers, TV's, Coffee and Tea and of course Beds

The Bus stop is virtually on the front doorstep with routes direct to Manchester Airport (£2-30p) every 30 minutes and to Manchester City Centre every 5 minutes

Rail network is only 10 minutes away and The Theatre of Dreams is approx 30 minutes away

Recommended by Stogie himself ( or maybe not  ) as he has stayed here

Scouser's need not apply
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(pratu @ Mar. 30 2007,07:29) 20.000 THB/month, only 1yr lease. 2month deposit.
      Now this is a joke, surely?

£300 for a room? you could get better than that in london.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 30 2007,16:04)
        (pratu @ Mar. 30 2007,07:29) 20.000 THB/month, only 1yr lease. 2month deposit.
        Now this is a joke, surely? £300 for a room? you could get better than that in london.
        I agree. Almost 1,000 pound ($2,000 US) move in price for a single unfurnished room with a tiny bathroom area!

If anyone is gonna think about this I have am AsianTS.com membership renewal offer for you...

$300 a year! That's less than a buck a day, folks! PM me!

Comment

Rent now out until June. Someone`s clever and save money...Why not take a room neighborhood of many LBs and have lots of fun same price Platinum is still availble.

Comment

Pratu do you sell cars as well. I 'm looking for a some thing with about 300,000 kms on the clock and about 25 years old and prepared to pay around 100,000 baht. Let me know what you have

Comment

Working...
            X