Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you spread all this fear and talk of Covid killing everyone.
    Covid has proven to be less dangerous than influenza.
    Governments are over reaching with their lock down measures.

California has turned into a shit hole but mainly because of their leaders, not the virus.

Comment

• No C IS very dangerous and deadly. Now reported to have killed more people than all the deaths from WW2. 300K and still counting. Sometimes I have to wonder if C is a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        No C IS very dangerous and deadly. Now reported to have killed more people than all the deaths from WW2. 300K and still counting. Sometimes I have to wonder if C is a good thing.
        What a bunch of sensationalism. 300K died WITH Covid, not necessarily from Covid.
        Most of the people were already dying or had many other conditions.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/index.htm
        coviddeaths.jpg

70 and 80 year old people did not generally die in WW2. It was mostly snot nose teenagers with their whole lives ahead.
        Yes it is dangerous to those who are quite old and have many condtions.

In the grand scheme of things this virus is weak.
        Again it is not as deadly as influenza, we know that now. Possibly it is more infectious but not more dangerous.
        Covid may kill more older people but Influenza kills people of all ages.

This is the biggest causes of death in the USA in 2018.
        In a normal year nearly 60,000 people die from influenza, and we have vaccines for that.

Most of the people dying from Covid have one or more of the following conditions.

Source: Mortality in the United States, 2018, data tables for figures 1, 2, and 4
        Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
        • Heart disease: 655,381
        • Cancer: 599,274
        • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 167,127
        • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 159,486
        • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 147,810
        • Alzheimer’s disease: 122,019
        • Diabetes: 84,946
        • Influenza and Pneumonia: 59,120
        • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 51,386
        • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 48,344
        4-5 times more people die every year from Cancer and Heart disease than in WW2.
        You never hear this.

But Covid:
        PANIC PANIC PANIC.

Why dont' we put this much emphasis on curing cancer?
        Covid is being used to control us.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...r100klast7days
        covidtotals.jpg
        This shows almost 16,000,000 cases.
        The CDC says the actual cases number is projected to be 10 or more times higher.
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-times-larger/

This means there is probably 160,000,000 people in the USA that have had Covid.

That means the death rate for Covid is closer to: 0.1875%

Just look at the data, it doesn't lie.
        The officials are certainly lying.

Comment

• Smog season returns to Bangkok (bangkokpost.com)

Comment

• It's a COUP! The news just got way more exciting.

(7) UK prime minister describes scene on Capitol Hill as "disgraceful" (cnn.com)

Comment

• Wow. She was one beautiful Filipina chick. I guess Baklaas must have used drugs to score. If it was an aortic aneurysm then better do a drug scan of her blood. Hope they can find an honest ME and honest cops in that crazy corrupt country. I have to wonder if she was gangraped and killed accidentally with Angel Dust, PCP, or ICE. Man! The legs on this gal. Takes up half of her body. What a tricky case to solve.

Stewardess ‘gang-raped and killed’ in luxury hotel room - Pattaya One News

Comment

• Photos of the Capitol siege.

Capitol siege, New Year's celebrations, Georgia election: This Week in Pictures Photos - ABC News (go.com)

Comment

• Trump supporters storm US Capitol in unprecedented breach Photos - ABC News (go.com)

What a sickening feeling being there. Should give every Capitol cop a 5-foot rattan stick like the Indians use when they control crowds. Makes me think of Tiananmen Square and the Hong Kong riots. Same for the Turkey coup. If the cops/soldiers had shot bullets our enemies and Trump would laugh at us. Never thought I would live to see this in my time. Biden would be smart to have his inauguration indoors with family, close friends, VP, and cabinet members, and Supreme Court Justices. Have it outdoors and there will be another riot with Democratic support clashing with Trump supporters. Watch the live news on January 20.

Comment

• Everyday I learn something new. Didn't know they could impeach a President AFTER he retires. Hope a lot of legislation is created to curtain the powers of a President, remove the football suitcase from his hands, and ban Presidential pardons permanently. Truthfully Trump was super smart. Knew every flaws in the powers of the Presidential office and used them like a Mafia don.

Trump impeachment: House may wait until after Biden's first 100 days to send articles to Senate - CNNPolitics

Roy Cohn taught him well before he died of AIDS. A true master of EVIL.

trump's first lawyer in new york - Bing

With these schmuck lawyers we can expect to be entertained for a few more years to come. Plus the prosecutors from the NYC Southern District who will be slapping him with subpoenas on his forever undelivered tax records.

Trump’s impeachment trial team: Who are the lawyers defending the president? | Fox News

Comment

• Just another Thai cop scam to make some money after their tea money sources have dried up. Did you know the average fine is B500. Better to pay and consider it the cost of doing business. Then tip B500 less to make up for the loss. If they complain just say, "the cops ripped me off so gotta save money for the rest of my vacation".

Police blotter: Pattaya expats at increased risk of arrest during pandemic - Pattaya Mail

Comment

• Interesting article why Thais have better successes at throwing coups successfully. Practice makes perfect.

Thai coup history shows why Trump’s attempt was destined to fail - Pattaya Mail

Chan-Ocha was successful executing a bloodless and army-less coup because he got permission from the late King. I think he told him his Monarchy was in danger of ending with democracy. "You make me President and I will protect your throne for life". Quasi-democracy. Hahaha.

Comment

• Section of Korat ring road collapses,10 hurt - Pattaya One News

How can you fly with eagles when you work with turkeys?

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                            Interesting article why Thais have better successes at throwing coups successfully. Practice makes perfect.

Thai coup history shows why Trump’s attempt was destined to fail - Pattaya Mail

Chan-Ocha was successful executing a bloodless and army-less coup because he got permission from the late King. I think he told him his Monarchy was in danger of ending with democracy. "You make me President and I will protect your throne for life". Quasi-democracy. Hahaha.
                            The coup wasn't by Trump. Trump is just like Thaksin Sinatwara.
                            The Swamp establishment elites conspired to remove them in both countries.
                            There was never any coup by Trump, there was a populist politcal movement just like the ones that get crushed in Thailand.
                            Trump never made any deals with anyone to be President forever, where is your proof of that?
                            Thaksin and Trump won elections fair and square, the swamp elites couldn't stand that.

Please explain this great coup by Trump? It is called a "Political Movement". Please show where the army was involved.

In Thailand electically elected leaders were removed by the military, not the other way around.
                            The current PM of Thailand is not elected nor legitimate. He is a general in the army, self appointed as PM.
                            The elites are scared of democracy, they don't want the people to have freedom and wealth.

The swamp disposed of Trump now they are trying to cement power forever and ever.
                            Stacking the supreme courts,
                            Remove the filibuster
                            Flood the USA with illegal immigrants
                            Make Puerto Rico and Washington DC states, all to cement power.
                            Now they are coming after all Republications as terrorist.
                            All of this classic authoritarianism.

They are trying to ban Trump from politics, just like Thaksin.
                            They are trying to cancel Trump, just like Thaksin.
                            If you have to ban and arrest the other parties and candidates to stay in power then you are authortarian.
                            If Trump is so horrible, why are they scared to run against him again?

Enjoy your new dictators.
                            All their policies favor other countries.

Comment

Working...
                            X