Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember going to this sunee plaza with a photographer from lb lb back in 2005. it was just gay bars back then. I never saw any ladyboys or shemales, just blokes in speedos, still what ever turns you on yikes
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

ha ha! That's still true, mate. It IS a gay area. But with a bit of patience and judicious selections I have found a few fantastic femboys there.

Comment

many smaller bars that closed during the rainy season re opened when i was there...all of them have at least one nice fB Service girl... Had a great time ... other than the odd problem ( the old guys with pacemakers must fret a bit , i wonder if they ever wheeled any coffins out after one of these raids)

the Service girl in Nice Boy is extra special.. yum
        theres always someone new to have fun with as well.

Comment

Till to the beginning ....90's it was a GG area....me stay in Marina Plaza...till 95 or so....

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Interesting... I didn't know that.

Hey - Dieter... sorry I missed you tonight. I have quite a bit of catching up to do with work and other shit... but it was good to see you on form last night... but you are still crap at pool!!!

Cheers,

Comment

(Dieter @ Jan. 17 2008,12:08) Till to the beginning ....90's it was a GG area....me stay in Marina Plaza...till 95 or so....

Dieter
              News to me too.

I'd like the physical layout of Sunee better thanany other area in Pats.

I like it to be all ladyboy all the time.  

What was formerly Monty's Pool Bar (that's swimming not snooker) would be awesome as an LB bar.

Comment

Working...
              X