Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked the VIP complex family bar out myself the other night and I have to report a very ordinary bunch on parade, same can be said for Pooks Bar in Soi 6.

Comment

Family Bar in Naklua is 'my" least favorite ladyboy bar in the Pattaya area.  Paying 70 baht for Beer Changs and being subjected to music played at ear deafening volumes is not my idea of a good time as "I'm" there to chat with me mates.

On the other hand, if you're on holiday and looking to hook up with a ladyboy in a party atmosphere then 70 baht is probably nothing to you and you might enjoy the joint.

There will be no next time for me though.

Btw, the ladyboy from the other bar said that Eyemahk had the biggest tool in all of Chonburi!    

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 15 2008,19:44) Family Bar in Naklua is 'my" least favorite ladyboy bar in the Pattaya area.  Paying 70 baht for Beer Changs and being subjected to music played at ear deafening volumes is not my idea of a good time as "I'm" there to chat with me mates.

On the other hand, if you're on holiday and looking to hook up with a ladyboy in a party atmosphere then 70 baht is probably nothing to you and you might enjoy the joint.

There will be no next time for me though.

Btw, the ladyboy from the other bar said that Eyemahk had the biggest tool in all of Chonburi!    
        pd, 70 bht for a beer, isn´t that less than LaBamba and Stringellows? I can´t remember.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

You're right 7. But Stringfellows is an airconditioned gogo and LaBamba has some of my favorite ladyboys as well as the best mamasan in the Pattaya area.

But in fairness, many guys will like Family Bar-Naklua and everyone should check it out for themselves. But bring your earplugs.

Comment

SeVen
            Family bar is an open beer bar with low rental. La Bamba and Stringfellows and EZY bar are all enclosed and air conditioned with much higher monthly rentals.

Chang in La Bamba is 75 baht but 60 in Happy Hour. Does Sweden have unilateral beer pricing policy in all venues. Talk sense not sensationalism!

Comment

(rossco @ Dec. 16 2008,14:45) Family bar is an open beer bar with low rental. La Bamba and Stringfellows and EZY bar are all enclosed and air conditioned with much higher monthly rentals.
              Nice to see long time residents starting to think bar business in the thai way.

A bar shouldn't charge beers compared to how much the rent costs to the owner........ wise customers don't give a fuck about budgeting for running a bar.

Whores bars are not  charity operations,  philanthrocapitalism is a dream in Pattaya and wise customers are not benevolent givers only.

Drinks prices should be compared to the quality of the services available, the quality of the flesh for sale and the fun factor of the place.

Personally i don't care of 10 or 20 Baht more in a place when i'm having fun.
              My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Still open? Tried looking for it last trip and could not find. Will give it a go again.

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Apr. 17 2009,14:41) Still open?  Tried looking for it last trip and could not find.  Will give it a go again.
                  Yes, it's still operating.

Keep in mind it's a beer bar complex being discussed, so there are a number of individual bars worth checking out for LB & Femboy talent.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Still there !
                    Went last night with a friends, found some girls so fresh off the farm that we had to explain "Long Time" to them.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

you tell them it was 1 week?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Oh come on Mick you only have eyes for the Pixie!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

a vicious rumour!
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

150 baht for lady drinks at Family Bar. Nice enough place.

Comment

150 B for lady drink?? They are not lady at all...a discount?? LOL..
                              I apologize for my English..

Comment

There is Air Con there now and a pool table
                                Place is twice as big as before with a live band

Check it Out and Enjoy
                                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                                X