• Show
Clear All

(jimslim @ Mar. 08 2008,03:16)
    Count me out , Im crap at golf .
    I can provide a couple of tees though  
    Would you not like to carry my bag sir.
    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

i finished off samui with a round at santiburi - probably the most beautiful golf course i've ever seen and am now commencing 8 days and nights in bali. my question - should i plan on returning direct to pattaya for first week of april, or will the 'tourney' be more likely the second week -- if at all, judging from the deadness of this thread
      p.s. anyone currently in Bali and up for a round, let me know. have to do something in the daylight!

Comment

I'd have played but my drive has turned into a serious slice since the boob job...
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Naang Faa, my dear, i disappear to samui for a week and when i resurface i find you have outposted me by three figures already. i have to think if someone calculated number of posts per days of membership, you'd be giving the grump himself a run for his money. maybe you should get out more, starting with a golf day in pattaya. just aim left and the slice will play perfectly. and of course, lessons would be gratis...and quite exacting... might not help with the slice but it'd make my putts straight.

sorry. couldn't resist.

Comment

If you consider how many personal e-mails,PM's Skype with friends MSN conversations,
            phone calls and the fact that i am always talking with the girls who are with me at the time
            god only knows how many posts i'd have racked up by now...scary!
            I should get out more but there is so much happening at home there really is little
            point,and i am a stay at home mom..
            As for a trip to Pattaya,i am way overdue a visit (we have a few there today but i declined
            coz it's way to hot )..
            There is no way i can re-adjust my swing,and i did try back in the UK only benefit to my
            golfing is i get an early tee-off on thursdays (ladies day) at local golf club!
            x

Comment

you've reminded me there was a famous british golf announcer, sorry forget his name, who got the boot from the networks because he commented about how the ladies in the lpga with the big boobies would never be able to compete successfully so the lesbians would win all the ladies' tourneys'. not that those were his *exact* words, but that was the drift. anyone else remember that to-do?
              and naang faa, despite that announcer's opinion, natalie globus --who's got a stripper's body if ever i saw one plays quite well and i think a slightly more *upright* stance wherein you swing *around* your new babies could well do the trick. and i'm sure your offer to accept instruction in the matter would triple the number of BM's who'd be curious about a golfing day... though we might spend more of it on the practice tee as we all attempt to demonstrate, as in the scene in 'tin cup' where costner gets his arms around
              yummy. er, i mean
              quite instructive.

Comment

I got no chance using an upright stance,my upper arm brushes the breast
                and the swing curves off twice,once on the way up and again on the way
                down...I should phone Colin Montgomerie and ask him how he manages
                x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 24 2008,07:02) ...I should phone Colin Montgomerie and ask him how he manages
                  x

ouch
                  maybe that's why he can't win a Major.

Comment

rossco tells me friday 18 april is looking likely for the little golf excursion (and phoenix golf & cc is looking like the place), the winner of which shall receive a free barfine at la bamba
                    be sure to pm rossco to get a 'tourney' teetime for yourself.
                    hope to see a handful of you there.

fyi, this friday april 4th, rossco & i will be checking out the course for the first time if anyone's about and up for a round.

Comment

Played the Phoenix several years back and shot a fairly reasonable 78.

I wasn't so hot on the back nine though....

Comment

(thaibound @ Apr. 02 2008,19:25) fyi, this friday april 4th, rossco & i will be checking out the course for the first time if anyone's about and up for a round.
                        Maybe I'll see you at the 19th hole.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 24 2008,21:02) I got no chance using an upright stance,my upper arm brushes the breast
                          and the swing curves off twice,once on the way up and again on the way
                          down...I should phone Colin Montgomerie and ask him how he manages
                          x
                          I've often wondered what the rules of golf say about ladyboys.

Especially whether they should play off the ladies tees.

If thats the case, I could be tempted to have SRS myself

I can just see myself winning the Lady Captains prize in Dublin and the headlines in the paper next day:

"Tranny Triumphs in Thrilling Tourney, ladies in uproar"

Comment

Mianne Bagger is a transsexual golfer and if i'm correct she uses the ladies tee..
                            x

Comment

Marianne indeed is the world's most foremost transexual golfer playing on the Ladies Tour. Unfortunately, she isn't the most attractive soul and is nicknamed Marianne 'Two' Bagger...

Ahem.

Comment

I played some golf in Patts this trip even though I hurt my leg and back due to back problems. I played Phoenix and Bang Ja and would recommend both courses.
                                reflections

Comment

Working...
                                X