X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Mar. 28 2008,03:22)
    lights up the day here in the cold dark north...
    Are you talking about Emma's heart?

(Just joking!)
    I know you was joking,becourse if you knew Emma like i do,you would not talk about cold and dark in the same sentense as Emma.
    But then again,that might depend on who she´s with.
    Regards:Matrix

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 28 2008,03:22)
      She is very versatile and talented though...
      Does she play a musical instrument?  
      The skin flute , and the pink oboe

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

where and how is it possible to meet her...? in pattaya ..?
        Thanks for your help

Paul

Comment

She is often on Walking Street in Pattaya late evenings. Usually in the area of Jenny Star or Blue Ice bars.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Mar. 27 2008,09:02) She is very versatile and talented though.
            Lefty is the master of understatement.

Comment

Ive the slight feeling that this girl used to work at the Chalalai cabaret on second rd opposite Tiffanys about 18 months ago. The cabaret show is in the middle of the bar beer complex there. As I recall her then she had an asymetrical face due to cheap facial collagen injections. Glad to see she is looking better.

I mention this as, if anyone wants to contact her- the Ladyboy boss of the cabaret will probably have her number. No garuantees of course but she usually keps intouch with her ex staff. The boss is called Chen- and is very fine- AND married to a Thai guy!

Hope that helps- its where I would start.

Somchai

Comment

Working...
              X