X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(69billy @ Jun. 10 2008,19:47)
    (PigDogg @ Jun. 10 2008,13:26)   Think the former mamasan at 131 is named Lek.    
    Thnx. PD..
    Thats the one.Lek...I think thats her sitting next to Karl..
    Hi Billy & Pigdogg,

Yes it's Lek

Patrick called in during his visit accompanied by Lek

Best wishes,

Karl
     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

I'm good...
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Difference between an ugly one and a pretty one- 6 beers
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Recommendations

Dada & Bang
          Attached Files
           “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

who is the lb on the stage in the denim mini skirt?
            Attached Files
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Think Nat in denim skirt - I heard she had gone to Phuket but not forever!

Comment

Nut has been back from Phuket about 2 weeks and is currently available at Ezy Bar and Lita's most evenings

Best wishes,

Karl.
                 “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Hi - I will be passing your bar in 12 days time

I'd love to spend some baht in your bar.

How much presure is there from the LB's for drinks?

In the first instance, it would be nice to just chill out for 10 mins with a beer

Comment

I don't feel any pressure.

My advice is to walk in and introduce yourself to Karl (he's the guy at the end of the bar my the computer/music). If you're talking to other farangs that makes the first 10 minutes hassle free. Of course some guys want to be "hassled".

Have fun! It's a great bar!

Comment

Just a word about Karl's famous music collection. He must have more in his library than the average radio station.

Sadly, I only found time to make a couple of quick visits to the bar. On my first time, I asked if he had any roots reggae. He didn't have much, and we chatted a bit about good record labels to search through. When I went back a few nights later, he'd amassed literally thousands of tracks, including all the names I'd mentioned in particular.

Unbelievable. The man's a legend. Thanks for the music and the crack Karl!

Comment

(Otho @ Sep. 07 2008,09:26) Thanks for the music and the crack Karl!
                        Karl serving cocaine now?

Cool - see you next month so
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(saifon @ Sep. 07 2008,21:50) Hi - I will be passing your bar in 12 days time

I'd love to spend some baht in your bar.

How much presure is there from the LB's for drinks?

In the first instance, it would be nice to just chill out for 10 mins with a beer
                          Hi Saifon,

Pleasure to hear from you and congradulations regards your first post

No pressure atall here

Sit relax and have a look around while you chill with your beer

See you soon

Best wishes,

Karl
                           “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

(Otho @ Sep. 07 2008,23:26) Just a word about Karl's famous music collection.  He must have more in his library than  the average radio station.

Sadly, I only found time to make a couple of quick visits to the bar. On my first time, I asked if he had any roots reggae. He didn't have much, and we chatted a bit about good record labels to search through. When I went back a few nights later, he'd amassed literally thousands of tracks, including all the names I'd mentioned in particular.

Unbelievable. The man's a legend. Thanks for the music and the crack Karl!
                            A total pleasure meeting you Otho

Your genuinely one of the good guys

Many thanks for making our first meeting so pleasurable and ringing the bell Walking into the middle of an episode of Ladyboy Eastenders with myself having a rant at the staff and offering those memorable words "lets party" and making the evening first class

Many thanks for the reggae information Johnny B Goode is now in the playlists among others in your honor

Best wishes,

Karl
                             “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Those are very kind words Karl, and much appreciated. Thank you.

Just to fill the other guys in on the 'East Enders' reference - I think even Karl would have to admit, it was a funny old night.

I hadn't been to Ezy and was greatly looking forward to it, having read the posts, heard about the great music and seen the pix of the honeys who get in there. I made a special point of heading for it one night.  As I made my way up the Soi towards it, there were about a dozen LBs outside Lita's next door, several of them well known lookers that I recognised from this and other forums, who tried to drag me in. This raised my expectations that there were even greater delights to follow. A man on a mission, I shook the Lita girls off and kept walking purposefully on to Ezy next door.

Only to find not a single solitary soul in there, except for Karl and that Thai guy who runs the bar (sorry, forgot his name, but he's a really nice guy).

I bought a beer and asked what was going on, and Karl launched into an East Enders-style explanation/rant which went on for, oh, about 20 minutes.

I must admit (sorry mate) I lost the thread about two thirds of the way through it; I probably needed to have been there for the previous 30 or so episodes. But the gist of it was that Karl had told them all to fuck off next door - and off they had duly fucked, with their tails literally between their legs.

To add emphasis to his story, at one point one of the LBs ventured in from next door, partly I suppose to check out the lone punter, partly to bum a Coke out of the fridge. She was only just half way across the floor when Karl spotted her and said "and you can fuck off as well." Sure enough, off she went. They don't mess with Karl, that's clear.  

Please don't call me a cheap charlie, but with numbers that low it was no great hardship to ring the bell!

As the night went on we had a few drinks, a good laugh and one or two of the LBs started slipping back in. I had good fun in the ST room with a lovely girl called Apple (she's got another name on other Ezy threads but doesn't want to go by it, for reasons known only to her.)

Boy, is she a popular girl! Just after we came back down from the ST room, I noticed my bin was getting a bit thick and told Karl I should probably nip to the ATM on Walking Street. No problem, he said, but quite fairly asked Apple to come with me. While I was using the ATM, she stood a discreet distance apart and by the time I'd got my money she was deep in negotiations with another punter! I honestly didn't mind - just gave her a sly pat on the arse as I walked past her.

As I went back up the Soi and into Ezy, I realised that she and the punter were right behind me! They went into the ST hotel across the Soi...and she was done, dusted and back in the bar about 10 minutes later!

She seemed a bit apprehensive, worried that I might take exception to her sudden and brief departure. But I really didn't give a shit and genuinely thought it was funny, and she really liked that. By that point me, Karl and the barman  were all laughing like drains anyway.

Apple asked me to come back the following night. She said there was a party planned and told me to bring a camera so she could put on a 'special photo show' for me. But I'm afraid I already had plans and couldn't make it.

I heard from a few sources that the place was packed to the rafters that next night, with a good time had by all.

There's never a dull moment at Ezy bar, that's for sure. More power to you, Karl!

Comment

Working...
                              X