Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That her althought she looks much better now. Long blonde hair down past her ass. Saw her on walking street last night in and out of Jenny Star Bar or Linda can't remember wearing a white dress with slashes all over it. Top shelve. Thanks for the photo
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
    by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
    So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    --- Mark Twain

Comment

(EyeMahk @ May 20 2009,10:49) ....  Threesomes are hit and miss, if you get them to deep-kiss  in the bar, and stoke each others cocks, then a good threesome is likely,  And if you want something specific, you need to be very specific before going up to the room.   Your embarrassment will pass as you are banging one while the other licks your ass.
      I have never had a threesome, but am interested in booking the Eyemahk mentoring service    
      TT

Comment

When I was there in March,every time I walked up Soi 6/1 to Tropical Berts for dinner,there was always a hot looking blonde LB out the back of what I now realise was So What bar.
        She had a great looking body in one of those slashed dresses.I now know that must have been Fa.Never made her acquaintance as I was with mates at the time.
        However,will make up for that when I get there in a couple of weeks.
        So What has some cute LBs-I like the look of Sunny as well.

Comment

I got her number...send me a pm and I'll get to you...still my best experience in Pattaya to date although I'm not done yet.
          Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
          by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
          So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
          --- Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. Had a wrestling bout with her last year.
            Whenever I cruise through the back soi she comes running after my car.....
            Yes Lefty - it is Fah in the picture you posted.
            Lost in Space!

Comment

Great pictures of Sunny, KK. She has a great body and nice cock. She was fun, but I have never seen someone spend so much time looking in the mirror.

Comment

Do you know how to drown a ladyboy...

Put a mirror at the bottom of the swimming pool...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Kahuna - you have the most weird sense of humour but I agree!

Comment

Ah the magic of this board... I was just passing Soi 6/1 earlier today when I remembered the Fah story so popped down. Five minutes later I am in the So What Bar with Fah's hungry fingers exploring the front of my Levis, while I feast myself on the black breath of a dress she is almost wearing.

Needless to say, a full sesh in the short time room followed (what is it with these rooms and sheets depicting cartoon characters?) before I was allowed to continue my stroll down to Beach Road.

I certainly agree that she has a fit bod, nice cock and an ass you can bounce a five baht coin off. To my (uneducated) eye the hair is clearly made of extensions but So What? She's fun, hot and up for anything.

Comment

There were three very similar blondes hanging around the back door of So What last time I passed. I had taken one of them the day before, so I was lucky to escape in one piece when I tried to walk past the next time. I've tried several of the LBs there and always had a good time. Definitely one of the better bars in the soi.

Comment

(Grinder @ May 21 2009,22:50) Ah the magic of this board... I was just passing Soi 6/1 earlier today when I remembered the Fah story so popped down. Five minutes later I am in the So What Bar with Fah's hungry fingers exploring the front of my Levis, while I feast myself on the black breath of a dress she is almost wearing.

Needless to say, a full sesh in the short time room followed (what is it with these rooms and sheets depicting cartoon characters?) before I was allowed to continue my stroll down to Beach Road.

I certainly agree that she has a fit bod, nice cock and an ass you can bounce a five baht coin off. To my (uneducated) eye the hair is clearly made of extensions but So What? She's fun, hot and up for anything.
                        After recovering from the Big Bash I too found myself walking down Soi 6 the next afternoon and remembered reading about Fah...

So all of the above applies to me too... and wow what a good girl up for it all.... well worth the 1000 all in ....

Comment

The naughty Oh
                          Attached Files

Comment

(Foggy @ May 31 2009,00:12) After recovering from the Big Bash I too found myself walking down Soi 6 the next afternoon and remembered reading about Fah...

So all of the above applies to me too... and wow what a good girl up for it all....  well worth the 1000 all in ....
                            Nice meeting you at EZY last night Foggy.
                            And now I know we also have "Fah" in common.

Now just waiting for "X" to join the list....
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

(EyeMahk @ May 20 2009,10:49)
                              (Side Show Bob @ May 19 2009,19:53) I ask how much and the little brutal one(Jenny as I remember, bad teeth, bad complexion) said 600 for the bar and room and 500 each for me and Fa! I shit you not...500!
                              The standard pricing in almost every bar on Soi 6 is 300 to the bar for use of the room (some call it a barfine but it is not really).  Then 500 direct to the girl, although some of the girls want 600 or 700. So one girl should cost 1000 all-in.  

Two or more girls, sometimes they charge 300 for the room but some bars want 600 because you are taking 2 staff away for a bit.  If I you ask for 300 for the room with 2 girls, sometimes they say yes.  Once finished, direct to the girls is the same thing, 500/600/700 each.

Threesomes are hit and miss, if you get them to deep-kiss  in the bar, and stoke each others cocks, then a good threesome is likely,  And if you want something specific, you need to be very specific before going up to the room.   Your embarrassment will pass as you are banging one while the other licks your ass.
                              Eyemahk, that sounds a lot more encourageing. I know you know your way around, so I guess it's accurate. Great. I could use some of that mentoring myself. I'll find out in a few weeks.

Comment

(Juri @ May 19 2009,20:22) .....OH and MARSHA, two examples from "so what".....
                                They're both nice, but wow, that bottom one, Marsha--just the way I like them--flat and hard as a rock. She's really standing at attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X