X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jim
                     It will be like walking around Jomptien with the Governator  

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

There are many mixed feelings about the Family bar but.....

Ricky and Soda are a pleasant diversion.
      Attached Files

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 16 2008,02:14) List of my favourite bars... IN ORDER!

1 - The Guess Bar
        2 - La Bamba
        3 - EZY Bar
        4 - The others...

The thing is - I don't go to these bars to pick up girls/ladyboys and most people do, so what I think doesn't really reflect what visitors think.

If you want to get laid then Obsessions in Bangkok and Stringfellows in Pattaya.

If you want to meet people for a beer then Guess Bar in Bangkok and La Bamba in Pattaya.

I love EZY but it's open too late for me.

If you want all round entertainment on a budget then go to Pattaya... lots of bars and cabarets and people to meet. Be careful and polite and stay sober and you'll be just fine.

If you have money and want to score with some dolls over the course of a few days then stay in Bangkok and go between The Guess Bar, Cascades and Obsessions...

This truly is the land of plenty!
        I agree almost totally with Stogie except I would add both Pook bars and for me they are all different and the number ranking could change on a daily basis for me. The comments on Guess bar, and the Nana plaza bars I agree with 100%. But the atmosphere and choices change daily in almost all the venues in Pattaya and BKK. That is part of what makes it interesting to me. I always have the attitude that I am going to enjoy myself wherever I go and most of the time it turns out that way.

Comment

Working...
        X