X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxi to Pattaya from BKK

hey guys any recent updates on the best and most efficient and cheapest way to get to Pattaya from Landmark Hotel in BKK on Sukhamvit? how should I ask the taxi and not get ripped off? my hotel in Pattaya the LK Renaissance would only pick me up from airport in BKK for 1500 Baht and not the Landmark. thanks guys
    reflections

For transport from Bangkok (both airport and hotel) I've always used Mr Toom and he's never let me down yet. His business is based in Bangkok. An efficient service and friendly drivers. You can email him at [email protected]
    You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

(reflections @ Aug. 21 2008,13:36) hey guys any recent updates on the best and most efficient and cheapest way to get to Pattaya from Landmark Hotel in BKK on Sukhamvit? how should I ask the taxi and not get ripped off? my hotel in Pattaya the LK Renaissance would only pick me up from airport in BKK for 1500 Baht and not the Landmark. thanks guys
      No disrespect to reflections at all however, I find it highly amusing when guys like us are spending a small fortune on shagging ladyboys in the P4P biz, buying drinks, paying bar fines and yet some how manage to get into a tiz about paying 500 baht too much for a taxi ride between Bangkok & Pattaya
      Sorry I picked on your thread/post to vent my thoughts on this old chestnut reflections.
      Virtually every cab in Bangkok shall take you to Pattaya for around 1500 Baht.

Comment

sorry Pentire that you dont like the fact that I dont want to get ripped off ok? next time you come to Miami I hope some Hatian taxi driver who has beenin the country for three days takes you all over from the airport by way of China before you get to Miami Beach. How the fuck do I know what it costs after especially reading a thread somewhere stating that some drivers on the street try to rip you off. Thanks Beavis and thank you Butthead I mean pentire
        reflections

Comment

No need to have a tizzy fit reflections.  

Pentire was just pointing out an undeniable fact.  If you had bothered to read the forum a little, and learned to use the search function, you would have easily found out the best modes of transport and the price you should have paid for it.  Grow up you  

Comment

Mr reflections, that is a little uncalled for! Pentire was only stated a fact, and not venting a personal attack on you!
            So fucking grow up
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Hey Reflections, Get A Life! Don't pick a fight with a fellow LB Lover who is only venting an issue about a situation in LOS. Additionally a fellow LB Lover who has more experiance in LOS and with LB's than most of us...

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

well said mickey_0
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

A cheap way of getting from Sukumvit Road to Pattaya is to take the skytrain (BTS) to Ekamai. Then bus to Pattaya (they leave at half hour intervals). At Pattaya take a baht bus to your hotel.
                  Very easy approx 160 baht all told.
                  I take this route because I like to - not shortage of cash !. More interesting.

Comment

Jesus...from the Landmark walk around to Soi 4...There are several taxi stands that will take you to Pattaya for 1200 baht all in...

But you had better learn to control your anger before you arrive in LOS or you're gonna get your ass fucked in a big way...and not by a ladyboy...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Soi8dave @ Aug. 22 2008,01:42) A cheap way of getting from Sukumvit Road to Pattaya is to take the skytrain (BTS) to Ekamai. Then bus to Pattaya (they leave at half hour intervals). At Pattaya take a baht bus to your hotel.
                      .....sure the best way if you not have too much baggage...! but if you have, don't pack it under the bus, firend's do that, and never see'n theyr case again...!

and the bus-driver know nothing.....???
                      xxx

Comment

Personally I like to take any potential pain out of things like that by

a) being nice to the hotel front of house staff
                        and
                        b) getting them to deal with it for me, getting a fair price

Comment

sorry Pentire I should not have lost my cool
                          reflections

Comment

(Juri @ Aug. 21 2008,21:15)
                            (Soi8dave @ Aug. 22 2008,01:42) A cheap way of getting from Sukumvit Road to Pattaya is to take the skytrain (BTS) to Ekamai. Then bus to Pattaya (they leave at half hour intervals). At Pattaya take a baht bus to your hotel.
                            .....sure the best way if you not have too much baggage...! but if you have, don't pack it under the bus, firend's do that, and never see'n theyr case again...!

and the bus-driver know nothing.....???
                            Bus from Ekamai goes to pattaya non-stop plus they do give you a ticket for your baggage..so there is in not much chance of your baggage going missing...I used this bus many times with no problem..
                            AND i use this servis not to save money, for me i feel safer in the bus then going by car...
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(reflections @ Aug. 21 2008,21:36) sorry Pentire I should not have lost my cool
                              No Problems, and thank you for your PM

Comment

Working...
                              X