Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Beavis thanks for telling me about Mr. Toom. He emailed me right back and is going to pick me up at the Landmark at 8 the morning of September 16 ( I am an early riser) and take me to Pattaya then on September 21 back to BKK airport on my way to Hong Kong for a convention. He is only charging me 2200 Baht round trip. he seems great and so are you. This site is now a networking site for deviant bastards like ourselves.
    reflections

Comment

I got lucky last trip...the cutest, little female driver in a brand-new silver Honda Civic (I think - not good on models). Hopeless at loading the luggage, but a real sweetie.
      You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
      I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Don't suppose you thought to get her number mate?
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(marshal @ Aug. 23 2008,09:53) Don't suppose you thought to get her number mate?
          Tried...but without success. Even tried a repeat request through Mr Toom, but I don't think she considers Pattaya tourists as suitable boyfriend material.
          You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
          I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Does anyone ever use search anymore? This topic has been done to death
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Aug. 26 2008,05:18) Does anyone ever use search anymore?  This topic has been done to death
              so have a few of the well known girls too...
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Aug. 26 2008,05:18) Does anyone ever use search anymore?  This topic has been done to death
                But this is about the Big Pattaya Mystery Taxi...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

"I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I want to hear you laugh.
                    Don't let the mystery go now.

Kate Bush in "December Will Be Magic Again"
                    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(Beavis @ Aug. 23 2008,09:43) I got lucky last trip...the cutest, little female driver in a brand-new silver Honda Civic (I think - not good on models). Hopeless at loading the luggage, but a real sweetie.
                      Mr Toom uses some other makes besides Volvos? When I've used him it has always been Volvos, and heard that was one of his selling points, the bigger safer Volvo for the same price as the flimsier makes.
                      I'd take a chance in a Honda though to get a cute girl driver.
                      Last time I booked a ride through him though, the driver never showed up. This was when I was going from Pattaya to the airport, and timing was of the essence. Luckily I was able to get a ride on the spur of the moment from another taxi service and made it in record time, well he really went fast anyway. It was 3 am and there wasn't much traffic.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

If you're living in Thailand and on a budget I can appreciate the need to take a bus or utilise some other economical mode of transport.

I can still recall getting a taxi to Ekamai, then the bus, followed by a Songtaew to the hotel, and having to lug my suitcase on and off each vehicle (That was over 10 years ago).

These days, I prefer to organise a nice private car via the hotel I'm staying at. Generally it will be a high end Toyota Camry, which is more than comfortable.

The limo service at the Dynasty Inn Grande delivered me to Pattaya's LK Renaissance in style the other week for 2000 Baht.

The LK Renaissance organised my return trip to Bangkok for 1800 Baht in a similar vehicle.

Relative to the total cost of my holiday, its not worth the hassle to save a few baht.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

For those looking for cheap taxi, i was offered 1000 baht to Pattaya down on the bus departure floor at the low floor of the airport. Good Value! Nice new Camry too!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I usually pay 900...go figure

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Mr. Tooms service was great no problems and cheap too
                              reflections

Comment

I used Mr Toom last week and for return trip. Very efficient

Comment

Working...
                                X