Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shared a few drinks over the years and i like his sense of humor.

I will always remember him as a fine a companion for a chat and some beers around the usual lbs spots in Pattaya.

Was one of the few faces i was truly happy to see around when back in town.

RIP Eric wherever you are.
    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Though I did not know him, his passing has affected a lot of people. During his life, he must have touched the lives of those who know him. My condolences to his family and those who cared about him.

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated...As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come: so this bell calls us all: but how much more me, who am brought so near the door by this sickness....No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I only met him for the first time this May and that was for just a few minutes.

He seemed like a decent guy - RIP.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

rip Sombat

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news. He will be missed. Good luck Eric where ever you may be

Comment

I never met Eric...Chatted a few times on his forum and traded very pleasant PM's but never had an orpportuniuty to meet...

From the many replies here and on his forum he had many friends and will genuinely be missed...
              Nothing could be a better measure of a man's life than that...

Cheers Eric...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Eric has left the building...

If anyone is interested in going to pay their respects he will be lying in state till Thursday afternoon.

The cremation is at 3:30.

You are welcome to go to the Wat Chai Mongkol on second road. It's the big one at the end of South Pattaya Road.

Interestingly for those of you who have to go through this - the release of the body can be made by fax through the British Embassy in Bangkok and the local authorities in Pattaya saving the stress and need for a visit to the capital.

Comment

I always enjoyed his company.  That comment about the twinkle in his eye was perfect.  That summed him up for me, and I was very upset to hear of his death (despite the fact that he and others knew it was coming)

A Ladyboy Lover among the very best.  A big loss to our community  
                  TT

Comment

I am sorry to hear he passed. did he have cancer? what did he die of?
                    reflections

Comment

he is one of my bf buddy that the only person i met in Pattaya that respect me as what i am and with great personality and humble heart... Good Bye my friend.. i really appreciate that i ever know you....

fi
                      "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Very sorry to hear about Eric's passing... My condolences go out to his family.

Comment

Working...
                        X