X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman,

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. And yes, we did have some great nights hanging out with the LBs at the KC.

You are correct that I was in amazement. I was simply floored by the beauty of the LB at the KC. I had no idea that they had such a deep selection of tasty little LB morsels.

However, I am torn between Amy aka Emma and Tata. I have to say that Amy truly rocked my world one night and she is so sexy. I just love kissing those sweet lips while I bang that tight little rear. And Tata.....well she just rocks my socks off as well. Like I said...I am simply torn!!

I will be seeing this little Thai LB next week on my bithday. www.ZexyZeiraZimond.com

I have seen her before and she is a lot of fun in the sack.
    -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

ZexyZeira.....shite, that is a flash website, I bet she doesn't come cheap...      

how many Long Times could you get in Pattaya for an hour with her?      

I know you loved Emma/Amy, couldn't stop talking about her,

so that makes Tata very good indeed.

I hope we meet up in Pattaya again & hit those same places we had such a laugh in.

EZY, JennyStarBar, La Bamba, even the GG bars, who could forget all the carry-on at the WhatsUp bar, SugarBabes (?) where the locals go & of course...

that magic 3 minute walk back to the Kitten Club for last drinks & a Thai takeaway...    
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Ziera isn't too bad considering US dollars. She charges $200 for the hour, but will let you stay longer as long as you are keeping it up and stiff. It is well worth every penny as she is so sensuous and oh so sexy with a sweet little bum.
        In Pattaya that $200 definitly goes a lot further and you will get more bang for your buck for sure.

I was lucky enough to get a picture of Tata posted on here which I am sure came from Karl at Ezy. I also caught up with Amy on Walking Street and she gave me a picture of that hot post-op I showed you and a DVD of her in a movie.

We will for sure meet up in Pattaya again. I can't wait to get back there again.

The name of that GG is Superbaby, which had that hot little slinky number your wanted to ST. What's up, Living Dolls 1, and the rest were all a great laugh.
        Attached Files
        -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

I can't be the only one who is slightly embarrassed by this thread...

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 12 2008,12:24) I can't be the only one who is slightly embarrassed by this thread...
            Sorry Pacman but it does have the feel of a late night infomercial about it....

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 12 2008,12:24) I can't be the only one who is slightly embarrassed by this thread...
              I feel your pain.....

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I thought I had entered the 'chat room' in error!

Re Kitten Club.

Any physical mods not required. Nobody raised the layout, position of walls as an issue.
                What most people have commented on is the 'attitude' of the place.
                The general opinion is that having visited we felt like Sheep not Customers - Fleeced not Fulfilled.
                The Tip Box is a good example.
                Half price drinks - never saw a voucher, never offered one.
                Note: I do not intend to spend hours talking to the owner to obtain some.
                Problems with bills and attitude are the issues and, dare I say it, you did not have a trouble free ride in there.
                Note: The owners response did not cover either of these issues - so much for listening to customers.

I could not care if it was staffed with all the best LB's - if the attitude is wrong it kills the chemistry.
                In fact drink prices are irrelevant with the right attitude - and that they do not deliver.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 12 2008,10:49)
                  (Ozzie @ Oct. 09 2008,22:59) Do you actually believe your own drivel?
                  Give it a rest    
                  Oh fuck....    
                            ...it's the thought police      

One day I must get someone to point out which of the Rules of the Forum allows Ozzie to tell me what I can & can't write,

whilst denying me the same privilege...    
                  I appreciate the misquote.

Maybe you can point out the rules that deny me my opinion on crap that comes out of your mouth

Comment

Tell me about it....      

that so many are unhappy that the place is making an effort to change, I am disappointed but not surprised.

First the place gets modified, then we can work on the Tip Box.

If the management have followed the comments written here, then they will have the message loud & clear.

However this is Thailand & interferring with the Thais right to make money from the farangs is a far greater problem than we can imagine.

None of the tips goes to the club, don't you think the owner would just remove it if it was that simple??
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Pacman,

I am sure Stogie's comment was directed AT YOU.

At no point has a BM had a go at the layout of the kitten Club, just the practises of that bar, such as Tip boxes and overpriced drinks and lady drinks.

It is your choice whether you go or not, but the little lovefest between you and Swedeman about this place was quite frankly, strange and weird.

I remember your amazement as we sat in the Kitten Club, surrounded by babes, drinking the cheapest beers in Pattaya (thanks to their "odd" half price drink policy), when I told you that the KC wasn't popular with the forum guys because it was seen to be an overpriced shithole.

Yes mate, I know we pissed ourselves laughing at that one...
                      You wonder why we are disgusted when you make comments like this?
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Ok who decided to implement the "Tip Box". Not the owner?

Who then? No other bar has implemented such a policy.

My guess is that the staff were not getting much in tips - because the customers already felt that they had paid the bar enough through their drink prices and 'extras'.

The box is NOT a good idea. Either the owner owns the bar and the format, policy and staff attitude, or he is not the owner just a 'bag man'.
                        No one suggested taking down walls but people did comment on:

Prices - you are the only guy I have seen with 50% vouchers and you had to spend a long time talking to get any.
                        Tip Box. Unique and intimidating, and for a bar that already has prices near to the top end of the scale, just seen as bad customer care.
                        Attitude. Most other bars you get time to settle down and choose who you want to sit with you. Customer orientated.

When these issues, which are about attitude, not construction, are addressed then people will return.
                        Actually this whole thread is just irritating. One BM supporting a bar that the majority have already adversely commented on.

Other bars - Stringfellows, La Bamba, Pook, EZY bar all make an effort to satisfy customers, and encourage visitors.

When did Kitten last have a party. Why does no one from the bar, nor the forum, promote with news and photos?

All  very strange but hey they took down a wall that nobody had suggested was required.

At least this thread is giving Kitten Club some air time and free publicity.

Comment

(negative bastard @ Oct. 09 2008,18:52)
                          (pacman @ Oct. 09 2008,18:09) The management tolerates it because the Thais believe they should be able to ask...
                          Good. I hope they won't mind if I bring my own tip box.

A good idea (if you are feeling a bit naughty) is to tip 1 baht. Thais consider this highly offensive and worse than no tip at all!  
                          good idea but you will have to make a show in the jacuzzi like the others!

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 09 2008,20:29) To be honest I find this all rather ironic and amusing as your original thread was!

Praising the bar
                            Encouraging BM's to visit
                            Implying we had all misjudged it

Then we hear about all the difficulties the owner has - unable to visit his own venue etc.
                            NOW
                            They are making changes. SO maybe it was not as good as first intimated.

They can tear down walls, reduce prices even promote BUT until the attitude changes it is still not on my list.

Tip Box - I pissed myself. When I visit a bar or a restaurant or a hooker venue I decide what I tip and when. Maybe change the name to Duchess of Kent - she is known, in the UK, as Miss Pushy. Oh and by the way clarity on prices would be a major step.

I still think they overcharge for basic drinks and that is why they need the tip box - customers feel that they have paid enough so will not tip. Think about it......
                            where can you get a free jacuzzi show and you think its expensive? where have you been all your life!

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Oct. 09 2008,22:43) The issue I had in there is girl after girl after girl came up uninvited, sat down, asked me a few questions (always the same) then asked for a drink and whined for 2 minutes because I didn't buy them one.  I have no problems buying drinks for staff, but it is the staff I CHOOSE. At Kitten Club, I couldn't even have the opportunity to choose someone to come sit with me because girl after girl came and sat down uninvited.  It first I figured they pegged me as a newbie but even after I spoke Thai, same thing happened.

And this DOES NOT happen frequently in other bars.  Even Obsession in NEP, I am left in relative peace until I choose who to come sit with me. Same in Cascade. Hell, in Cascade, there is a girl I took 2 nights in a row last trip, and when I walked into the bar and she was dancing, she didn't even rush over to me. She waited until I signaled her over.    

Management at Kitten Club can make all the physical changes they like, but until they create a comfortable atmosphere for the customer, it will mostly have only one-time customers that darken their door.
                              maybe obsessions is not for you :-p
                              your loss someone elses gain and they need more seats so that might solve a problem

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 09 2008,22:43) Pacman I respect your generosity in giving your support and guidance to Kitten Club

BUT

The owner obviously spent a great deal of money on furbishing the place but it does not 'draw' in the custom. Many points have been raised here re charges, pricing, attitude etc etc.

The Tip box is unique to Kittens and IMHO speaks volumes. The dancers do not seem to last long and that could be attributed to their required quota to receive their earnings. The place still reeks of a venue that conjures up many and any ideas to extract money.

By your own admission, the owner never enters the premises so hardly a guy to report back on internal changes - not by observation at least.

Re my favourite watering hole? This week (LB venues only):

EZY
                                Jenny Star Bar
                                La Bamba
                                Stringfellows
                                Pook Soi 6
                                So What Bar Soi 6
                                VIP Naklua

I look at most bars on a frequent basis - which is more than most tourists manage to do.

No other bar has a tip box nor do I have some one leaning over me every 5 minutes.

Most bars a customer can order a drink, entertain a hostess (if YOU choose) and enjoy a venue. Sorry but Kitten Club has never achieved that.

Maybe, if I want to share a jacuzzi, with some friends, I could be tempted, but I have too much respect for the public at large. It would not surprise me if the bar charged customers for someone to dance, bathe in the jacuzzi or even speak with a customer.

What is basically wrong is that instead of serving customers they invent 'ideas' to take greater revenue

If someone keeps promoting a bar that patently ignores the points raised then you can expect a poor response. The whole pricing structure should be simplified so that there are no 'time slots' nor 'extras' and no frigging Tip box - it is an insult to customers.

Using my favourite Tiger Beer standard (and no Tip box!) all the bars above are charging 80/90 baht a beer whereas Kittens is 120. The other bars do not bring around a tip box nor do the staff 'hover' so eagerly. Why pay 30% more for a less sincere hospitality venue.

Just my 2 cents worth - plus 1 cent tip!
                                surely your joking!
                                your listed bars dont even come close
                                dream on
                                theres a difference between sitting around on the street and watchin a show in a hot tub
                                get real and give praise where its deserved :-)
                                as for the tip box i think the girls earn it and a lot more
                                certainly now the leading lb venue

Comment

Working...
                                X