First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Island..Ko Land

Hi Guys..
    Here is my answer to LB island Phuket..
    In my Last trip,I took 3 LBs to Ko Lang ..Tell you what best fun I had for long time...
    Sorry guys but my camera don't take photos under water so no XX photos..
    Attached Files
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Attached Files

Comment

Hey Billy, tell us the name of the hotties, please.

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 16 2008,11:14) In my Last trip,I took 3 LBs to Ko Lang ..Tell you what best fun I had for long time...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Very nice pics Billy ...dont forget that underwater camera next time
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Good stuff Billy , had a few fun trips there with a few LBs also , good spot for a fun day out
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

OK...Two of the LBs are from BKK, not bar girls they work at mall seling makeup...
              This one is Forn post-op...
              Attached Files

Comment

This one is such a fun LB...Noon will be seeing her again..
                Attached Files

Comment

This one is Boon..Those off you whos been looking at my past TR have seen lots of her..She works in solon ,don't work in any bar..
                  Attached Files

Comment

69Billy, Glad you had a good time. was it a day trip or overnight? I took Noon (Pattaya Noon) and Sunny (AKA Sonny) over for a 3 day/2 night trip and we were bored (not with each other mind you). We even took our MC's on the boat ( 100b each) so we could cruise the island. We had a difficult time finding a decent hotel and eneded up in Koh Larn town in some bungalows that at least had AC. I think a day trip is a better choice than over night.

We spent a day at the other beach on the far side, not the one in your photos, and the jet ski operators cheated us promising an hour but calling them in after 30 min. The contract didn't have the time in writing so there wasn't much we could do. The girls gave him a hard time for the next hour and he relented and let them go back out for another hour at a discounted rate. Sunny drove like a madman and lost the key to the Jet ski, an extra 1500b.I stayed out of it and let the girls handle it and repaid them afterward. I did check the contract and sure enough, the charge for a lost key was 1500b. Arrghhh. I just mention this as a warning to others, I suggest writing 60 minutes on the contract before signing. This applies at Jomtien as well.

One interesting note, Noon and Sunny received a constant stream of text messages from potential customers which I helped them read and answer (I can write a pretty romantic SMS), as well as a steady stream of phone calls. I decided to pay them more than I originally planned because of the potential lost income if they had stayed in Pattaya. They were busy LB's at that time....
                    Cheers

Comment

Guys...
                      This outing to Island cost me less then 2000bt..For thet i hade a realy fun day out..But the main thing is, you treat the LBs as you treat the real girls, in return you'll get much better treatment...
                      Attached Files

Comment

(newatthis @ Oct. 17 2008,00:41) One interesting note, Noon and Sunny received a constant stream of text messages from potential customers which I helped them read and answer (I can write a pretty romantic SMS), as well as a steady  stream of phone calls. I decided to pay them more than I originally planned because of the potential lost income if they had stayed in Pattaya.
                        Interesting, paying them MORE because they constantly use their phone!

Comment

(newatthis @ Oct. 16 2008,18:41) 69Billy, Glad you had a good time. was it a day trip or overnight? I took Noon (Pattaya Noon) and Sunny (AKA Sonny) over for  a 3 day/2 night trip and we were bored (not with each other mind you).return
                          Thnx..
                          It was a day trip.There is a Ferry from the end off the pier that goes to this beach,other site of the island is to windy,20bt each..
                          For them it was a fun day out so no extra payment was involved..
                          Attached Files

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 17 2008,00:42) Guys...
                            This outing to Island cost me less then 2000bt..For thet i hade a realy fun day out..But the main thing is, you treat the LBs as you treat the real girls, in return you'll get much better treatment...
                            True my good man true

I went with 2 LBs and 2 GGs (who were friends of one of the LBs ) far too many for me to handle , but that lazy layabout Ciobha could not be raised from his wanking chariot so we left without him .

Great fun , the girls loved it and pretty inexpensive , all in same as Billy about 2,000baht on food and drinks , and we all know how they can eat

One of the best days I've had in LOS , and the highlight was one of the LBs kicking an Indian guy in the balls because he was rude and felt her arse

If a group are going you can also get a speedboat from Pattaya beach for 2,000baht , it will hold up to a dozen people .

Great thread Billy
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Awesome thread - Never been there but must correct such a wrong. Thanks for posting this Billy.

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                              X