Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An excellent daytrip from Pattaya.  And great pics Billy!    

The girls seem to enjoy it.  Teerak and I went with another BM
    and his girl.  We brought two other ladyboys along since  they wanted to get out of Pattaya for the afternoon.

NewatThis is spot on about housing: the lodging REALLY sucks and  no night scene whatsoever so if you want an overnight I'd go to Ko Samet instead.

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 16 2008,20:21) and the highlight was one of the LBs kicking an Indian guy in the balls because he was rude and felt her arse  
      Dont you just love em
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 16 2008,18:42) Guys...
        But the main thing is, you treat the LBs as you treat the real girls, in return you'll get much better treatment...
        Spot on Billy   but I have only one  

I'm in Pattaya for 3 days next month and that looks a great day-trip and will keep my teerak happy  

Thanx for this thread Billy  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

That wasn't my only trip to island in my last trip..I did go there with my teelak...Let me reappraise that...I did go there with the wife.No1 and No2...
          Attached Files
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Great Pics and nice report Billy. I feel as if I was there enjoying the beach and sun
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Thnx guys...
              I never thought you lot will enjoy a my TR without any ... you know what i mean...
              Attached Files

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 17 2008,09:01) Thnx guys...
                I never thought you lot will enjoy a my TR without any ... you know what i mean...
                Hey Man, We will not complain if it was also in the report too
                Either way, you always have great pics and stories
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

thanks for pics billy how long dose it take to get there will try it out in feb
                  i long to live in los  

Comment

(paulj92 @ Oct. 17 2008,07:25) thanks for pics billy how long dose it take to get there will try it out in feb
                    You walk pass Walking St...You'll come to pier,there is a ferry every hour, only 20Bt it takes 45min...Ignore all the pip. trying to sell you a ticket..you pay just before you get on to the ferry...one side of the island is very windy.but if you walk to the end of the pier,don't turn to the left, ferry from there goes to the Ta Waen Beach i think thet was the name ... But if money is no problem or more then 3-4 off you can get speed boat from any where from beach for 2000bt...Take the ferry just for the experience of it..I Love the looks i get when I'm with sexy LB or LBs...
                    And the meal for 4 is about 1000bt...
                    Attached Files

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 17 2008,10:40)
                      (paulj92 @ Oct. 17 2008,07:25) thanks for pics billy how long dose it take to get there will try it out in feb
                      You walk pass Walking St...You'll come to pier,there is a ferry every hour, only 20Bt it takes 45min...Ignore all the pip. trying to sell you a ticket..you pay just before you get on to the ferry...one side of the island is very windy.but if you walk to the end of the pier,don't turn to the left, ferry from there goes to the Ta Waen Beach i think thet was the name ... But if money is no problem or more then 3-4 off you  can get speed boat from any where from beach for 2000bt...Take the ferry just for the experience of it..I Love the looks i get when I'm with sexy LB or LBs...  
                      And the meal for 4 is about 1000bt...
                      at the end of pier taweng beach 20 per person.departs 8 , 10 , 11 am last one back 4 pm.
                      cheers

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 16 2008,12:42) .But the main thing is, you treat the LBs as you treat the real girls, in return you'll get much better treatment...
                        Spot on Billy

Good to see you had a Great time

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(BigTel @ Oct. 17 2008,14:13)
                          (69billy @ Oct. 16 2008,12:42) .But the main thing is, you treat the LBs as you treat the real girls, in return you'll get much better treatment...
                          Spot on Billy        

Good to see you had a Great time

see you next month mate...

cheers.

Comment

Looking forward to it Cos, see you there

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Good work as always Billy, I am just getting online here in LOS after 4 days of doing this and that, pity I missed you this time, but hopefully sometime in the next few months.

Comment

bumblebee..
                                I had a good time, my last 5-6 days was really fun..
                                Knowing you, you'll have a good time too...Shame we didn't meet for a drink or two... may be next time...This lot are for you..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X