• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the pot belly
    Attached Files
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

I agree with ya Mick. Wan and her little pot belly are really cute. IMO, Wan, Kip and Dear alone make SFs worth going to on a regular basis.

I think that it's the only LB Go Go Bar where the dancers don't ever tuck their cocks, and that is a very nice feature.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 17 2008,13:12)
        (bigmick22 @ Nov. 17 2008,00:27) little Wan is a cutie for sure
        Sure is , cute little pot belly too
        Could a similar conversation as the one below have taken place between bigmick and Wan?

Fabienne (Maria de Medeiros): I was looking at myself in the mirror.
        Butch (Bruce Willis): Uh-huh?
        Fabienne: I wish I had a pot.
        Butch: You were lookin€™ in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
        Fabienne: A pot. A pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.
        Butch: Well you should be happy, €™cause you do.
        Fabienne: Shut up, Fatso! I don€™t have a pot! I have a bit of a tummy, like Madonna when she did €œLucky Star,€ it€™s not the same thing.
        Butch: I didn€™t realize there was a difference between a tummy and a pot belly.
        Fabienne: The difference is huge.
        Butch: You want me to have a pot?
        Fabienne: No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I€™d wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
        Butch: You think guys would find that attractive?
        Fabienne: I don€™t give a damn what men find attractive. It€™s unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

nice

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 18 2008,03:29) I think that it's the only LB Go Go Bar where the dancers don't ever tuck their cocks, and that is a very nice feature.  
            I wish they all operated on that basis

I've seen the odd girl in Cascades temporarily "untuck" whike still dancing and trying to get someone's attention

and, yes, Wan's little pot did remind me of the scene from Pulp Fiction
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

As long as they don't bring out the gimp !

Who's your daddy
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

The aforementioned bar is great. I saw a dancer give three customers a bj one after the other. I felt bad for customer 2 and 3. They didn't have a clue.

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 18 2008,11:41)
                  As long as they don't bring out the gimp !

Who's your daddy

You asked for the Gimp

http://www.youtube.com/v/v1Cn7n17wxE&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/v1Cn7n17wxE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(dutch @ Nov. 16 2008,23:48)
                    (bib70 @ Nov. 16 2008,04:25) My advice is one to avoid, and that is Stringfellows....
                    You haven't been to Pattaya if you haven't  been to Stringfellows (and met the beautiful Wan in that bar).

Comment

Working...
                    X