Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kang from Stringfellows, wait, Obsessions!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am headed in soon and working on my "must do" Kang is just what I am looking for...tall, sexy, and red hot. I hope she can get it up and bring it home?

Comment

Stogie is 100 % correct it is very hard to get a true indication of a girls "prowess" in a short time room....Kang seems to falter (if you go on previous posts) in the ST room...but she was excellent in my room....Known her a while and think she is a great girl...Cheers Donnykey

P.S. Kang gets more BF's than you think
      Attached Files
      happy when in thailand

Comment

Whoops, sorry. got Kang and Kad/Ged mixed up
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(donnykey @ Nov. 10 2008,17:13) Stogie is 100 % correct it is very hard to get a true indication of a girls "prowess" in a short time room....Kang seems to falter (if you go on previous posts) in the ST room...but she was excellent in my room....Known her a while and think she is a great girl...Cheers Donnykey

P.S. Kang gets more BF's than you think
          Hi donnykey oh ya , go the sea eagles wooo whoooo.
          Ooops off topic.
          Mate i have to disagree with you.I have taken Kang 2 times to my room,and both times she was a dud. She is a sweet girl and nice but a star fish in the bed looom
          the flash is back
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

sea eagles 40 - 0 Melbourne,

Comment

g'day fellas,

have to agree with donnnny and others about Kang being a dud in bedroom, short time anyhow....
              she complained about not being able to take big cock even though she'd already had her lips around it down stairs in the bar and had stated "i can take no problem" haha
              she is a sweet girl though and very pretty, just not my idea of a good session..
              cheers....

Comment

Nat is beautiful..wow
                I apologize for my English..

Comment

I apologize for my English..

Comment

Can recommend taking Kang in a threesome. Took her and Am out for a S/T but went to Full Love Inn. Okay Am did all the work but Kang was there for some extra visual and oral stimulation.....
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

Correction - I believe it was Kang and Jen (not Am). Went back to Stringfellows after that and had quite a few more drinks so don't remember that vividly...
                      Anyhow she does perform better outside than inside.
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

Goooooooooooooooo Sea Eagggggggles!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

(mikey r 63 @ Nov. 10 2008,00:19) I am headed in soon and working on my "must do" Kang is just what I am looking for...tall, sexy, and red hot. I hope she can get it up and bring it home?
                          Better be quick then because the news is out that she is getting the chop one of these days.
                          So for all you complainers (not me) maybe you will enjoy her more post -op.
                          As said I only enjoyed her once in a threesome but have always found her pleasant company for a drink in the bar. If I could have taken her L/T I would surely have done so. Grab your chance before it's too late.
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

I was going to stay away from this one but Stogie inspired me to enter the fray...

A year ago I went to Pattaya for the first time (after a few experiences elsewhere, in Thailand and out).  I was naive enough to not know about Walking Street but wise enough to find out where this "Kang" worked, after I had seen some thumbs of her.  When I arrived, she already had some old geezer in tow and was about to head upstairs.  After a few consecutive disappointments in other parts of town, I was anxious to reel in a big fish and actually told her I'd wait.  And sat there and enjoyed the weirdness of that place while she was short timing.

I then spent the next two days with her.  She said no one ever did that before -- was comfortable sitting and waiting while she was fucking somebody shorttime.  That won her heart -- word to the wise (or dumb).  And so we crossed that barrier others have eluded to.  

I think Kang is fuckinggoddammed gorgeous.  But here's the thing:

1 -- She's as low as it comes when it comes to English.  But worse...
                            2 -- When we were together, she had no chance of getting hard (let alone coming) in the morning.  I think she was so hopped up on hormones at the time.  

To me, that's a deal-breaker.  I could look at her face for days.  But morning limpdick is a no-no...

Comment

She is beautiful
                              Attached Files

Comment

I am not much into Obsessions. But if the "new" Kang is dancing there, you will see me in April.

Comment

Working...
                                X