Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Master Bator @ Nov. 30 2008,18:36) I was asking about these new talents in trainining (no 35 & 37!
    I don't know MB. I live with my girlfriend and don't do shortimes. But if I did, I would avoid anyone that doesn't both look 18+ and have the ID to prove it.

The service girls such as Ott all appear to be 18+ so best to stick with them.

Nice thing about ATS is that you know those girls are all 18+.

Comment

So what time does Villa Rouge open and would I stand the best chance of encoutering Ott without having to hang around between boys in white boxers???
      Lost in Space!

Comment

It opens at 8 or 8:30.

Drinks are expensive, another good reason to get in and out beyond the white shorts.

Ott should be there as the clientele don't seem interested in the red shirted service girls.

Note: the red shirts are not a political statement.

Comment

Thanks!
          I 'll make sure I'm not wearing a pink shirt when I go....
          And maybe Ott still has the schoolgirl outfit.
          Never read any reports on Ott so I hope I won't be disappointed. Well as I 'm a lazy fuck (since I coped with my peno-pause) -as long as she's good in the oral and manual ( bj/ hj) department I' ll be happy.
          He, I'm starting to get excited here -maybe I should live up to my username and spank the monkey!
          Lost in Space!

Comment

Master B , donĀ“t worry. pacman promised that all models are of legal age. Your ass is covered now.
            I would never in h**l make such promise, but pacman is bold and was on teh scene recently.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I like that one - having my ass covered - literaly need that in a place like that.....
              I 've finally started to post -there is not that much news on the forum these days - not surprising with the current sitaution in LBTS ( land behind the smiles)- so I needed to stirr some shit here....
              Lost in Space!

Comment

Just checking if I managed to upload a Master B avatar
                Lost in Space!

Comment

Firstly I am appalled that Mr Pigg would know about such things!!

Secondly, I can confirm that the aforementioned BaliKen is, indeed, a sick old bastadr but I think he is proud of the fact!

Thirdly, and seriously, how can the management of this board assure us that all those that appear on the board are over 18-especially pics posted by BMs.
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                  X