Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can imagine 'Riga on heat' is a scary experience   ......  I usually get away with a hug!
    TT

Comment

Popped in there a few days ago about 1am. The new section is open and the bar is mostly finished. On the left side, the tables and seating are a bit strange. There are square tables with 4 chairs (like you are going to have dinner!). Weird.

Didn't see the girl I was looking for but stayed anyway. Sat down where the LBs are and immediately was surrounded by the 3 ugliest in the bar. It's back to the same old format of LB after LB coming up unsolicited. I moved to the side where it is mostly GGs and the GGs start coming one after another as well.

The talent was not that great in there (LBs or GGs) but it was 1am.

Comment

I don't know what got into Riga. Usually she is much more subdued and professional. You must have pushed her buttons somehow mate.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

She spotted my slightly larger than average cock and got very aggressive, she wasn't rude...just very aggresive.
          Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
          by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
          So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
          --- Mark Twain

Comment

You just have to love the 350 lbs, aggressive Fem-tank. Every bar in town should have a mamasan that has those "special" qualities.
            -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

Buy Riga a drink or slide a 100 baht note and she'll leave you alone for the rest of the night. Visited a few times last time and I would go again.

Comment

anyone been to kitten/obsessions lately? how is it these days?
                -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

Working...
                X