X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Beergarden With Ladyboy Show

There's three new beergardens with ladyboy cabarets in the new Tony complex.

Take Pattaya Tai, cross 3rd Road and make a right. Walk about two football fields and you'll see a railroad crossing gate but no trains. Walk in and look around.

Cheap drinks and a very relaxed atmosphere.

Cheap beer and ladyboys you say.......man we seem to be finding a few of these places recently.

Comment

Cheers PigDogg......co-ordinates entered for future roaming........

My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Me go to Hua Hin.... the beer are there cheaper as 40 bath........  ??

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(bumblebee @ Jan. 03 2009,19:10) Cheap beer and ladyboys you say.......man we seem to be finding a few of these places recently.  
          Lead and I shall follow my brothers , I await your call
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

The ladyboys all hail from Royet and are quite nice though their English is extemely limited.

They perform from 6 till 2 and it's not easy work dancing in heels for 8 hours.  

They're itchin to get out; they've been in town since Christmas and have not seen much of Pattaya. So last night we brought them to a nearby karoke joint.  

They are not P4P girls but if one winds up sleeping with one they'd probably appreciate some money to shop with since their funds are limited.  I get the sense that they're horny.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 05 2009,12:13)  I get the sense that they're horny.
              Classic
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Dieter @ Jan. 04 2009,01:18) Me go to Hua Hin.... the beer are there cheaper as 40 bath........  ??

Dieter
                Go to Hua Hin for cheap beer but pretty average looking ladyboys.......

Comment

Horny......skint.......erm

I think these lovelies are in dire need of a rescue mission......me and Jacko in 5 weeks........

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 05 2009,12:13) They are not P4P girls but if one winds up sleeping with one they'd probably appreciate some money to shop with since their funds are limited.  I get the sense that they're horny.
                    Now you´re being very cynical and prejudice
                    Lbs horny and want your money??
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(petesie @ Jan. 05 2009,16:38)
                      (Dieter @ Jan. 04 2009,01:18) Me go to Hua Hin.... the beer are there cheaper as 40 bath........  ??

Dieter
                      Go to Hua Hin for cheap beer but pretty average looking ladyboys.......
                      You never know what is in my luggage......

See Yaa

Dieter

P.S.:  It is a lovely one....  
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

My take is that a 28 year old studmuffin gets it for free with these girls.

But short, fat, bald guys on the wrong side of 40 who live with their parents and can't speak Thai won't. So George Costanza is shit out of luck.

On the other hand I think they'd like Kramer!

Nice girls but they won't come near your table unless you signal some interest which last night was them seeing that my teerak was a ladyboy.  Turned out good cause she could interperet.

Comment

Hi PD,

Sounds velly interesting there as I wil be setting up base camp at Lk Pervillion 31st Jan on Pattaya tai so its just a walk away and a late night place would you say???

Be another alternative to existing bars plus spk limited thai so could get by on chatting a few up you never know!!!!!!!

Will you stil be there in patts then as cud meet up for

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

So what you're saying PD is that there are a whole load of sex starved skint ladyboys in a field in Pattaya.

Maybe my original assesment of the place was a little hasty!

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 05 2009,12:13) The ladyboys all hail from Royet and are quite nice though their English is extemely limited.
                              I love Roiet girls, all of the Roiet girls I have met have been on the dark side...Is that what they look like PD?

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
                              X