X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...on the dark side? Aint we all?
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

HaHaHa I was referring to the color of their skin....sexy-tan color.

You have a dirty mind Paccie.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(stickyfinger @ Jan. 07 2009,07:05) Sounds velly interesting there as I wil be setting up base camp at Lk Pervillion  
        If staying at LK Pavillion it's very convenient, cross Pattaya Tai and walk a minuteor two till u reach the car gate.

They're onstage from 6 till 2, so a good place to start the evening. If you want to meet them then 1AM is a good time to go.

Comment

(pampamsam @ Jan. 07 2009,14:32)
          (PigDogg @ Jan. 05 2009,12:13) The ladyboys all hail from Royet and are quite nice though their English is extemely limited.
          I love Roiet girls, all of the Roiet girls I have met have been on the dark side...Is that what they look like PD?
          Yup, their natural skin color is dark but since they work at night they don't get lots of sun nowadays.

The best dancer, Lillee, has a very toned body and looks sort of like Bangkok Cindy.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jan. 07 2009,07:27) So what you're saying PD is that there are a whole load of sex starved skint ladyboys in a field in Pattaya.    
            Yes.

But in Pattaya ladyboys are everywhere.

If I walk a block in any direction, I'll always bump into one.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 08 2009,15:48)
              (Road Runner @ Jan. 07 2009,07:27) So what you're saying PD is that there are a whole load of sex starved skint ladyboys in a field in Pattaya.
              Yes.

But in Pattaya ladyboys are everywhere.

If I walk a block in any direction, I'll always bump into one.
              Have you tried wearing glasses?

You sure know how to make me feel like hopping on a plane and leaving recession and cold weather for sun and the LBs of Pattaya.

('')

Comment

Saw the LB show, it was fun and the girls were cute if a bit shy.

Large Leo, 65 THB

Comment

I'm there on the 23rd, PD. Make some time to go there with me/us that night, if you can
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Before all you guys jump on an airplane and make the trip, you should know that
                    there are only four ladyboys in the show...Two of whom are cute and two of whom are
                    not so cute...At least for now...I understand from PD that they are only employed for a short
                    term...Correct me if I'm wrong PD...

It's really just a place to relax and have an inexpensive beer and watch four ladyboys
                    dance to Isaan music...

There are other activities there...2 other venues...Kinda sorta a Thai carnival of sorts...
                    Games and food and clothing and junk vendors and the like...It's not Soi 6, or 7 or 8, or
                    Walking Street, or...

But of course, if you have the time,  it's worth a visit...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Jan. 10 2009,21:05) I'm there on the 23rd, PD. Make some time to go there with me/us that night, if you can
                      Works for me my Greek philosopher friend.

Comment

(kahuna @ Jan. 10 2009,21:21) It's really just a place to relax and have an inexpensive beer and watch four ladyboys
                        dance to Isaan music...
                        100% correctomundo Khun Kahuna!

Although I like it, it's not really worth the effort for most of you to go there as it's a bit off the beaten track and it's not easy to meet the ladyboys.

It's not just a ladyboy show as they also have ggs and kickboxing.

If you're only in Pattaya for a week or two, don't bother.

But if you've been here for a while and already been to every other ladyboy bar then check it out.

I think originally it was a 3 week gig but now it's permanent.

Comment

They have "Car Bump" as well, which could be the clincher (bumper cars)  

Just so some of you can see whether it's worth the short trek for the cheap beers and a few of Royet's unsiliconed, unsullied ladboys...

Here they are, apologies for the shite pics.
                          Attached Files
                          Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Attached Files
                            Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Attached Files
                              Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Nice pics DC!

Too bad you're not still around or we could have a few cold ones while watching the show tonight.

Btw-If you're going with a friend rather than each ordering a small beer it's more economical to just order one large beer and they'll give you glasses. As Lance pointed out large Leo's are only 65 baht.

Comment

Working...
                                X