Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a post op LB in Pattaya?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(bigpauly @ Feb. 04 2009,00:12) Paris is hot (prob expensive too!)
    LT was 2K back in 07, my offer + whatever the bf was at 131. I guess same should be possible now.

Comment

Just a quick question-is there a BF payabale at JSB-if so how much?

Comment

this one i cant help you with,as not been there for a while,but as a sidenote,if you need a decent shortime room close by then allmost opposite JSB there is a short time venue,the girls will know where it is, if like me you get caught out with a raging hardon while fooling around with a LB at JSB and you need to take decisive action then its not too far to walk,i had to make swift exit to this ST with my LB as my hardon was becoming very evident as im not a small boy.i dodged across walking street with a strategically place drink in one hand and naughty smile on my face................what ensued was me shooting my bolt twice in 20 mins while plowing this very sexy young thing on the bed ..................................fckin unreal raw sex which meant i just couldnt hold back!..............sometimes the 5 or 10 minute ride back to your hotel is just too long to wait! this is why God invented the ST room on his day off.
        robbo

Comment

... BF payabale at JSB-if so how much?
          My experience at JSB:
          Agree on a price and go to the room. Let her sort out her arrangement with the bar.

Only one time, a new face insisted I pay bar on the spot.
          And I paid.
          (I do not remember  having sex with that woman, because I had a girlfriend back then .... )      

Questions are a often a good thing.
          If no other information surfaces, than maybe it is best for YOU, to pay bar on the spot. (I paid 300 one time for barfine. And a small fortune for subsequent cases of beers, thru the years. No regrets.)
          "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
          I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

Working...
          X