Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was kinda sorta a rhetorical question...because I knew the answer all along Azza...

Well, I was guessing the answer...

And I do enjoy my guesses now and again...imagination is marvelous dontcha think...

But if it will make you happy...I'll give in and proclaim you the winner...You are
    100% correct Azza everything you have written here and everywhere else on the Forum
    is the absolute truth and everything I write is of "zero value"...You're the Forum man Azza...
    Well, except for the fact that this thread is about Pattaya cops and not Phuket cops...

But since they both start with the letter "p" that should be close enough...

Cheers,

Kahuna

PS...There is no need for you to continue to attack me personally any longer I have conceded
    to your wisdom and superior intellect...

Cheers Again,

Kahuna
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• All I can guess is......... are fucking one of them

Perhaps if you were a bit smarter.........
      Well i take offense to particularly the first effort and i find it a particularly childish thing to be writing - you chose to write this, i am happy to let you know how i feel about it. If you can't cop the criticism - then don't bother posting.

All you had to do was answer that simple question...

It was kinda sorta a rhetorical question.
      Love your logic

Your relevant questions were answered: post 114 clearly answered anything reasonable you presented.

Your follow up in 118 added zero value - the point you try and re raise has already been answered in 114.

So before you get on your high horse Kahuna... if you want to dish it out, make sure you are prepared to take the criticism.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Lets remember I started this thread and it began with the
        'overzealous' activities of a guy in Pattaya. I commented on the issue of the guys in Phuket as 'I CONSIDER' it to be relevant in the fact that these private fifedoms exist all over the country and that's what I was trying to highlight. Locations do not a pissing contest make guys- it all about where we are in Thailand these Walts are operating in very shady territory. Seems to me this thread is getting a bit silly now.

As a Point of Order this was not the original title of the thread, somebody changed it. The original title was a bit more general if I recollect but a lot of beer cells have been consumed since.
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (azza33 @ Apr. 08 2009,17:52) So before you get on your high horse Kahuna... if you want to dish it out, make sure you are prepared to take the criticism.
          I give up Azza... you win...

I ain't on no horse...high or low...But the reference to a horse does remind me of an old saying from my youth..."Are you alone, or is the rest of the horse outside?"

Cheerrs,

Kahuna

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Apr. 08 2009,22:48) As a Point of Order this was not the original title of the thread, somebody changed it. The original title was a bit more general if I recollect but a lot of beer cells have been consumed since.
            Yep...unfortunately sometimes that happens...But I wasn't aware the title had been changed here...Sorry...

Comment

• (kahuna @ Apr. 09 2009,07:22) I ain't on no horse...high or low...But the reference to a horse does remind me of an old saying from my youth...
              Was that the 18th or 19th century Kahuna?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• This is actually a classic story which I just found on a google search for something else and since it was 2 months old I figured it was already up here....somewhere. and of course I found it!

great reading and make sure you read the comments below it.....as for that goofy fucking english guy in his jackboots and gay fucking uniform, just what thrill do these assholes get from doing that gig??

from a Thai lady, and a reminder as to why this forum doesn't get more Thai posters;

THIS GUY HARRISON HE HAVE THE RIGHT COZ THIS KATOY

DINGRES FOR TOURIST AND WHY PATTAYA POLICE LET THIS LADYBOY

LADYBOY FREE ON PATTAYA BEACH ROAD THEY MUST STOP THEM AND SEND THEM

TO THE MONKEYHOUSE THEY REALLY BAD FOR THAILAND TO HAVE THIS KATOY.

AT LAST THANKS FOR VOLUNTEERS THEY DO GOOD JOB IN PATTAYA CITY THEY HELP

AND CLEAN PATTAYA FROM THIS SHIT.

{errrr.....what?? and in all CAPS, stogie would love that shit}

gotta love this one also;

Volunteers must have no life, or are just trying to stay away from the booze. So, they get dressed up wearing jack boots, SWAT style utility belts filled with mace, handcuffs and in some cases dildos.
                I like ladyboys, I always ask permission before I Spray their faces.

classic!!
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Found this amusing extract in an expat magazine. Didin't have time to copy the full article and its comments on Thai Police uniforms and their effects on the gay and LB communities but it was quite funny to read.

"Then there are the bizarrely appointed so-called €˜Tourist Police Volunteers€™ who have started to make an appearance on the streets of Pattaya and Chiang Mai. Their very official blue uniform is issued along with a cosh and hand cuffs to be used against the wicked. The qualifications to become a TPV are very tough indeed and the checks are rigorous. First you have to fill in a €˜Volunteer Tourist Police Application Form€™ then you hand it in to a desk marked €˜Applications to join the Tourist Police Volunteers€™. Many hopeful applicants back out at this stage, unable to bear the remorseless pressure.

After you have made it through the initial hellish stages of €˜Filling in an Application Form€™ then comes, shat hardened TPV call with dread, €˜Hell Week€™.

This really weeds out the weaklings and divides the sheep from the goats. The course is harsh and is precisely designed to mimic the eventual tough real-life situations you might encounter as a €˜real TPV€™.

For 7 full days the trainee has to sit around in the €˜Same Same but Different€™ Beer Bar on Walking Street talking about the exchange rates and a girl called €˜Ae€™ with a tattooed Austrian Roofer called Horst. If you make it through that ordeal €“ you€™re in.

Many tourists sleep better at night knowing that they are protected by these superb, highly vetted, highly trained men and women in noble uniform."

The day after the 'Big Bash' I was walking down WS and saw"Mr Pepper Spray' diligently sitting down in a plastic chair keeping an eye out for miscreants.
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                  X