X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya or not? Question for the veterans

I am lucky enough to have a 2 and a half day trip to BKK in a few days and I'm debating taking a short trip to Pattaya for one night. I've been to Nana and done that scene several times but have never been to Pattaya. Would it be wise to take a trip down there and spend a night hunting the girls there instead of staying in BKK for both nights? Just would like to hear the opinions of some of the veterans of both venues.
    asj

To short a trip to really have much fun IMHO

Comment

Get your ass to patt's straight away!
      As you say, you've done BKK so go to pattaya!
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Well, 2 days and half is short; you will lose 4 hours travelling, plus get a room...I wouln't do. In my opinion, Nana has everything you need for this short period.
        Good trip !

Comment

As mentioned before by Gizmo: spend all your time in Pattaya.
          Dutch.

Comment

Gizmo lies!

the less time spent traveling, the less time spent with LBs.

Don't waste 10% of your time unnecessarily
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Listen to my southern friend , The world is yours
              Attached Files
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Forget the BKK tramp's, they know nothing of patt's
                get ye to the land of loving,Pattaya!
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

With Pattaya you can start mongering from midday and go on for the next 16 hours...

In Bangkok you are limited from about 8pm till 2 in the morning.

Comment

There is one option you might want to consider: In case you do not have to be in BKK at all, for business or alike, and you arrive at a decent time during the day, skip BKK and hop on the Bell bus and go straight to Patt. Check availability at the Pattaya Bay Resort which might be a good hotel for yr first time.

2 nights in Patt make it worthwhile. 1, in my opinion, not as you will just end up being confused and sorry for not having stayed longer.

It also all depends what yr plans are - cram as many f***s in those 2.5 days as possible or find a nice girl to spend quality time with, etc., etc. First option will be easy wherever you go, more so in Patt as girls (lbs) are basically available 24/7. BKK is a bit harder during the day time.

Comment

I really appreciate the responses and the fact that Pattaya starts early is a big plus.  I land at 10am on Tuesday and leave Thurs at 7pm. I'm thinking of heading down there after I land on Tuesday and then going back to BKK on Weds afternoon.  

How much is it to hire a taxi to travel from the airport to Pattaya? Is there another good way to get from the new airport to Pattaya? (Edit, Chinaman, you put your response up on the Bell Bus as I was posting, thanks. Is that something I just ask for at the Information desk at the airport?)

Also, one of my favorites that i've seen posted from Pattaya is Twang who had photos up in January on the ATS site I believe. What bar does she work and does anyone have contact info? Also, which bar does Moo work at now? I saw Stogie's update from his last trip and it seems she has turned the corner. Would love to see if she's worth the hype.

Thanks for the info and I'll will commit to updates, photos and trip reports to reward your efforts
                      asj

Comment

I often make a short trips to Thailand (in fact I'm coming in next weekend). For one night in Thailand I'll stay in Bangkok but for two or more nights I'll always head to Pattaya.

In Bangkok I always feel like just a customer (with LBs as well as GGs) but in Pattaya I get the GFE.

Comment

How much is it to hire a taxi to travel from the airport to Pattaya?
                          Google 'Mr T Pattaya'

Always reliable, good drivers (and driveresses), good vehicles, cheap and honest...

Comment

The allure of Pattaya is strong. I need to venture into unchartered waters so I will check out Pattaya on Tuesday night and likely back to Bangkok on Weds afternoon to arrive in time for the fun at Nana. Thanks for the recommendations on Mr.T taxi, looks like a great deal.

I would love to sample Twang and Moo while there but if any of you Pattaya veterans have a favorite you can recommend then please let me know. If any of you are out on Tuesday in Pattaya or Weds at Nana then I'd be keen on grabbing a beer or two with some fellow board members. First Beer Chang is on me
                            asj

Comment

Only 90 mins to Pattaya.
                              If traffic is bad in BKK it will take you longer to get to get to Sukhumvit Rd than to downtown Pattaya form the airport.
                              And as everyone already said you can start at 2/3 pm onwards in Soi 6 or Pook Swan.

Enjoy!!!
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                              X