Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For taxi message or call Mr. Toom. I used his services last year and everything went very smooth. Price was 1.200 from Soi 4 to my hotel (PBR) in Pattaya. Might be the same from the airport?

"Mr.Toom"
    MR.TOOM CALL(+66) 081-4827148 OR+ (66) 083-0178066

But being at the airport, I'd still opt for the Bell bus. 200 Baht now but they take you all the way to yr hotel. Always had 2 seats to myself. Difficult deal to beat.
    As far as I recall they leave every 2 hours from the airport to Pattaya. If you arrive at 10 your next bus would be at 12 which turns into some waiting time but also pays for yr first ST in Soi 6 or even LT in beer bars. Up to you :-)

They leave from the 1st level, exit 7. You can message them at "RRC_BUS Bangna" . They usually reply quite fast.

Here is the reply I got from them last year:

Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00. The fare is 150 baht per person and it shall be paid to our staff on the bus. This includes company's transportation to your hotel (downtown Pattaya area).
    At Suvarnabhumi airport, our staff will be waiting for you about 30 minutes before the bus departure time on Level 1, Gate#7 next to Tourist Police counter, holding a small sign of "Pattaya - Bell Travel Service". Then she will lead you to the bus which is parked right outside the terminal. Her contact numbers are +66(0)86-345-8441 and +66(0)86-345-8442.
    The bus takes approximately 2 hours between the airport and Pattaya.[I]

Departure times seem to have remained the same, just the price went up - now 200 THB.

Going back, the bus leaves at uneven hours - 9, 11, 1, 3, etc.

Comment

Shot, again

[email protected]

and Mr. Toom

[email protected]

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 01 2009,00:06) Gizmo lies! the less time spent traveling, the less time spent with LBs. Don't waste 10% of your time unnecessarily.
        We (at least I) don't know how the OP arrives in BKK. If by plane he doesn't waste that much time going to Pattaya instead of BKK.
        Dutch.

Comment

Pattaya - end of discussion
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Now the highway is sorted out I reckon its just as quick to head for patts.
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Pattaya every time... too many LB's and to much to do ...... Dont be to bothered about certain superstars... there everywhere...but good luck hunting the 'NAMES'...

Comment

I would do Patts for the entire 2 days, especially given the fact that the airport is fairly easy access to Patts! But its funny some guys do not like Pattaya. I will never understand that but you know as old Blueballz had said on more than one occasion, "One man's trash, is anothers treasure." That is oh so true. But if you want to see how many cum wads you can blow in 48 hours, what better place than Pattaya to do it!! As always....

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Pattaya it is for at least the first day. If I like it a lot I'll just stay for day two and make it to BKK another time. How are prices for bar fines and short/long times in Pattaya? It seems from what I've seen in a few threads that it might be cheaper than Nana/Guess rates. Have things come down with the economy going to shite?

If BB, Kahuna, Snick or any of the other regulars are out in Patts this tuesday then maybe I'll see you at LaBamba or one of the other fine establishments.
                  asj

Comment

Good decision, genthog!  Yes, Pattaya is much better 'value' than Nana   ... on the hole  

TTChang likely to be active in Soi Yamoto (13/1) on Tuesday night.  La Bamba about 8.30 maybe.  I'll  be the one who answers to 'Papa', and is enjoying the attentions of Dear ... or Cindy  ... or Ann ... or ..

... I may still be in Stringfellows  
                    TT

Comment

No .....something tells me - I will be in La Bamba
                      Attached Files
                      TT

Comment

haven't spent a night in Bkk in 6 years.

I keep thinking I should see more of Thailand...but Pattaya has sooo many distractions

Comment

(genthog @ Mar. 02 2009,06:10)  How are prices for bar fines and short/long times in Pattaya? It seems from what I've seen in a few threads that it might be cheaper than Nana/Guess rates. Have things come down with the economy going to shite?
                          No the prices havent come down at all.....still great value..... but Pattaya is about half the cost of BKK....

have fun....

Comment

One more quick question. I will get there around noon. I hear some places get going around 2 or 3 pm, what places provide the best early action. I'm less than 24 hours away, can't wait...
                            asj

Comment

Two choices,
                              Pook Swan House on Soi Bucow
                              Or
                              Soi 6 - which has plenty of LB bars ('pook bar','so what","hi boss") plus lots of other bars with a few LB mixed in with GG (red light, goodfellas....).

The pook bars have the best quality, but if you like slutty than Hi Boss and So What will fill the need (but watch your wallet)

ps. you made the right choice, me and another Bangkok based guy both had to sty in town this weekend, He SMS'd me this morning saying how boring it is here compared to Pattaya
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Foggy @ Mar. 02 2009,15:10)
                                (genthog @ Mar. 02 2009,06:10)  How are prices for bar fines and short/long times in Pattaya? It seems from what I've seen in a few threads that it might be cheaper than Nana/Guess rates. Have things come down with the economy going to shite?
                                No the prices havent come down at all.....still great value..... but Pattaya is about half the cost of BKK....

have fun....  
                                Well, considering Pattaya prices, there is not much room for them coming down :-)

barfines start at 200/300 at beer bares, La Bamba is 500 I think.

Lt can be anywhere from 1K up, depending on the venue
                                I was told that ST in Soi 6 run about 1K incl bf and room

I prefer Pattaya too as it has this holiday mood whereas BKK seems more pro

before I never wanted to go to Pattaya as I thought it would just be a sleazy dump but after the first time I got hooked

if you just look for f***s, BKK is ok, if you look for GFE it is Pattaya but that has been said before

It is like a Disneyland for adults - just wish they'd issue a Day's Pass to enjoy as many rides as you can :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X