X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey RXPharm,

Thanks for the phone links! Sheesh, guess I clearly I could've done a better

search than 'phone with minutes'...  

BTW, anyone know who CGI'd my avatar?  Off the hook!! Worldclass artistry,

positively lifelike!

Comment

If you spend your last night in BKK saddle up to Lucky Lukes or Big Dogs at about 600 pm, order a bevvie, and watch the world go by. Thats a MUST do. Also, repat after me- DONT CHECK YOU BRAINS AT CUSTOMS!! If you enjoy reading, get a copy of CONFESSIONS OF A BANGKOK PRIVATE EYE. I cannot recommend that book enough.

Remember the girls will try and pull many guilt trips on you. I know it might be tough sometimes but dont let them "bully" you that way. Dont be an ass about it just be firm and smile a lot!!! And like Mick said if you over pay by a few shekels dont sweat it. Having said that, if you go back next year they will remember what you paid!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE and lets hear all about it when you are dine!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

...yeah you might dine on LB lobster but the last word should be done!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Mar. 04 2009,22:02) If you spend your last night in BKK saddle up to Lucky Lukes or Big Dogs at about 600 pm, order a bevvie, and watch the world go by.  Thats a MUST do.  
          if you miss this, then you can also do it at 2am (unless they change closing times again - which happens regularly) and watch the exit parade - this is also an opportunity to pick up a LB you might have missed with no barfine (if she's had a bad week, you might even get a good deal on ST fee)
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 05 2009,00:34)
            (BlueBallz @ Mar. 04 2009,22:02) If you spend your last night in BKK saddle up to Lucky Lukes or Big Dogs at about 600 pm, order a bevvie, and watch the world go by.  Thats a MUST do.  
            if you miss this, then you can also do it at 2am (unless they change closing times again - which happens regularly) and watch the exit parade - this is also an opportunity to pick up a LB you might have missed with no barfine (if she's had a bad week, you might even get a good deal on ST fee)
            Awesome and thanks, guys,  guess it would be crazy not to see Nana in all its

glory...  might make weaning myself off Pattaya easier  

and talk about high class problems!    

Comment

(alyptica @ Mar. 04 2009,11:12) I love femboys (Mirimark, Saiphon, Stogie,

Master Bator, BigMick -- you rock!!!) and there are some incredible lb's I'd also

like to groove with... so we'll see!
              Ok, I see you've identified the femboys you like. Who are some of the ladyboys?

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Mar. 05 2009,00:02) Remember the girls will try and pull many guilt trips on you.  I know it might be tough sometimes but dont let them "bully" you that way.  Dont be an ass about it just be firm and smile a lot!!!  
                hmmm...... no search results on the Newbies Guide To Dealing With Guilt Trips... gotta link?

Any more tips besides smiling a lot?

I seem to recall speaking an unknown language works?

Comment

(stonefre @ Mar. 05 2009,01:04)
                  (alyptica @ Mar. 04 2009,11:12) I love femboys (Mirimark, Saiphon, Stogie,

Master Bator, BigMick -- you rock!!!) and there are some incredible lb's I'd also

like to groove with... so we'll see!
                  Ok, I see you've identified the femboys you like. Who are some of the ladyboys?  
                  Well, my avatar for starters. But I have no idea if she's even in Thailand!

Comment

No links Aly but when it happens you will know what I mean. Whether or not you succumb only the LB gods know!

Mick is spot on about the parade that happens at closing time. I have only seem it once and since I am an old(er) fart I dont know when I will agian!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 05 2009,04:34) if you miss this, then you can also do it at 2am (unless they change closing times again - which happens regularly) and watch the exit parade - this is also an opportunity to pick up a LB you might have missed with no barfine (if she's had a bad week, you might even get a good deal on ST fee)
                      Good advice. I've picked up Cindy a few times this way.

Comment

Who?
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 04 2009,11:26) 1) Check out the Pook bars first there might be some LB that meet your definition of femboy.
                          Indeed there will be several fresh off the bus flat chested ladyboys at Pook Soi 6...

But check their IDs very very very carefully...

And if they don't have a Thai ID, because many there are from Laos, ask to see their passport...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 05 2009,04:56)
                            (Snick @ Mar. 04 2009,11:26) 1) Check out the Pook bars first there might be some LB that meet your definition of femboy.
                            Indeed there will be several fresh off the bus flat chested ladyboys at Pook Soi 6...

But check their IDs very very very carefully...

And if they don't have a Thai ID, because many there are from Laos, ask to see their passport...
                            Thanks, Kahuna, much appreciate the heads up!

Quick question about streetgirls versus bargirls? Any reason not to be pulling talent from the street? Might be a bit more safety in barfining an LB/Femboy; but if I check ID and there's a room safe, what else am I missing?

Thanks!!

Comment

Aly,
                              There are some posts about FL's Freelancers (street girls) somewhere her on the forums. Something to consider, since FL's aren't affiliated with any bar, if they rip you off, you have very little recourse. Also, they (FL's) may be on Yaba, an abused drug. Meth and something else mixed in. A BM can set you straight if my info is incorrect. Sorry, I don't have any links to those posts.
                              Drac

Comment

(Vampire @ Mar. 08 2009,08:49) if they rip you off, you have very little recourse.
                                unfortunately - this is also sometimes the case even if they are affiliated with a bar
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X