X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally's Bar ladyboys are on the move!

had a chat with sally last night, she told me she will split the ladyboys from the girls and move the ladyboys to a new place in the next soi...(4) and only have girls in the old bar...

it will be done sometime in may she told me...
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

That sounds interesting, since I stay on Soi 4 when I go to Jomtien.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Sally had been talking about opening a massage place on Soi 4 so I guess this is a change of plans?

Will the new bar be taking over the biker club on Soi 4 or is it a brand new space?

Comment

I was in Sally's bar last night and was speaking to Dow.
        Dow will be the new Mamasan in Soi 4 Jomtien. Interesting she will be Manager/Mamasan/Cashier in the new bar - Alis in La Bamba must have started a trend!

The new bar is large and air conditioned with pool tables. According to Dow it will be called Sally's 2 and be all LB's. Dow said that LB's would be staying at existing Sally's in Soi 5.

Soi Whitehouse is different now as Club 54 and Toto's seems to have lost all their LB's. The lady who had Club 54 split with her boyfriend and left - she has opened a new normal beer bar on Jomtien road between Pattaya/Jomtien. Not a LB in sight.

Comment

Rossco, I'm a but confused now ( might be the vodka)

Will the LB's be staying in existing Sally's, or moving to new Sally's 2.? You're post seems to indicate both.
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(ciobha @ Apr. 25 2009,05:42) Rossco, I'm a but confused now   ( might be the vodka)

Will the LB's be staying in existing Sally's, or moving to new Sally's 2.? You're post seems to indicate both.
            the ladyboys will all move to sally2...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

well it opened last night....

and gotta respect Sally....its awesome....

has both in and outside tables like the old place.... and have st-rooms upside... price... ? 200

it has a free pool-table as the old bar as well

will post some pics when i come to phuket as my connection in this hotel sucks...

Comment

Thanks for the interest. I'm Tim, Sally's other half. Yes we have moved the LBs to Soi 4 currently called 'The Other Place'. The name will be changed soon. Sally's on Soi 5 will continue as usual, but with the 'real girls'. Soi 4 is airconditioned with a pool table and 13 LBs at the moment.

Comment

I don't believe you, you'll have to show me photos as proof (j/k)
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Too sad, I loved the relaxed atmosphere in the old location

Comment

(bangkoktim @ Apr. 26 2009,21:09) Thanks for the interest. I'm Tim, Sally's other half. Yes we have moved the LBs to Soi 4 currently called 'The Other Place'. The name will be changed soon. Sally's on Soi 5 will continue as usual, but with the 'real girls'. Soi 4 is airconditioned with a pool table and 13 LBs at the moment.
                      Thanks for the info Tim. Good luck on the new venture. Which bar will you be hanging out at most often? Look forward to seeing you again.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(bangkoktim @ Apr. 27 2009,11:09) Thanks for the interest. I'm Tim, Sally's other half...
                        Bloody hell... I thought you'd never get here!

See you soon!

Comment

Paid a visit to both places last night and only soi five had any action. New place looks good but i didn't hang around too long as i hate being the only punter in a place, ended my night at the 24 bar, once again i was the only customer they had, it's a buyers market folks.

Comment

Stoogie and others, hello again. The new bar is very quiet at the moment, so is Sally's on Soi 5. In fact April was the worst month for years and neither I nor other bar owners I speak to are optomistic for the near future. The political unrest has been reported all over the world and put off many potential tourists and for UK visitors everything here is now 33% more expensive due to the weak Pound. Pattaya still benefits from the 'sex tourists', but they alone don't inject enough capital to keep Thailand going! Anyway, for some of you it's not a bad thing in the short term as someone said; 'it's a buyer's market'. I'm grateful to who ever it was organised the upcoming volleyball match and I look forward to meeting some of you there.

Comment

Good luck for new business..
                              I apologize for my English..

Comment

Working...
                              X