Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visited the "new Sally's" a couple of times earlier this month.

I was impressed with both the downstairs and upstairs accommodation - the 'girls" are their usual friendly self and good quality in the looks departmment.

Has the relaxed no hassle atmosphere of the "öld Sally's"

Dow looks as good as usual and keeps everything running smoothly - I'll certainly be a regular on my next visit.

Comment

Well it has been a hectic 2 days in LB Heaven here in Pattaya.

I am posting this on a couple of Forums and under each of the 2 bars that made it such a special 48 hours for all the BM's that could make it.

First a thank you to Thpon for his financial support for the event
      Second a huge thank you, to both La Bamba (Soi Yamoto) and Sally's Bar (Soi 4 Jomtien), for giving it so much support and enthusiasm.
      Lastly - a big thanks to the 'Grumpy' ole Bear Mr Stogie Bear - he created the idea of a LB Woodstock and he pulled it off.

For me it was summarized by one very popular and regular visitor to LOS who had been reading the forums, about the Volley Ball, as he was leaving home en route to the Big Bash.

He only arrived at 10.00pm, on the party night, direct from the airport and, in his words, his eyes popped out when he arrived at the Big Bash.

He had never seen so many very beautiful LBs, in such a great venue, all having fun. In fact he was in the pool immediately!

The Volleyball contest was a huge success - 24 guys came, to support their favorite team, even though the weather was not great. The Pattaya Bay Resort provided umbrellas in case of rain - fortunately there was very little.

The walk down Dongtan beach was a great deal more than 300 Meters - it felt more like 3 Kms!

One of the sons, of a forum member, agreed to umpire the match - dangerous job!

Both teams were in their Bar shirts/colors and what a huge support from their fellow staff - I think everyone, from their respective bars, came to support in addition to the 24 BMs.

The girls looked all set for action and even in the warm up we were fairly impressed with their form.

Game 1 was vigorously fought but Sally's Bar showed that their 'after hours' practice session was 'paying off'. The result was 25 to 16 to Sally's team. Some of the rallies were incredible with every point fought for. On Sally's side Noi and Nut were incredible in defense, they showed real skill. La Bamba fought back but their lack of practice was reflected in the result.

La Bamba had Som who seemed to cover every quadrant and small Aun who has the heart of a lion; Cindy and Mae were at the net for every opportunity.

Game 2. Now the teams were better matched. The result was 25 to 19 and Sally's team won again but La Bamba seemed to be working better
      as a team.

As Sally's team had won 2/2 I thought the 3rd game would not happen. La Bamba put in some substitutes and were eager to regain something in defeat. Again Sally's bar proved that practice pays - La Bamba lost 25/16.

As spectators we were all impressed with the effort and energy of both teams. They were competitive and enthusiastic and a hell of a lot more athletic than the BMs attending!

Some of us visited Sally's bar after and they were all pretty tired but exhilarated at winning.

All the teams were BF'd so that they could attend the next evening Big Bash and receive their prize money.

24 BMs all attended the Fajitas evening at Shenanigans - great food and great service. A later visit to La Bamba showed some pretty tired staff.

Thanks again to all those who participated and supported the event. I hope the selected photos show just a little of what a great afternoon we all had.

Both Bars said that they wanted to do it all again so, with enough support, we can try to organize something in the future - perhaps September/October. Up to you!
      Attached Files

Comment

Big thanks to Sally and Tim & the team for getting involved. And to those of us who haven't spent much time in Jomtien, a reminder of some great talent!

At the Bash .....
        Attached Files
        TT

Comment

The Big Bash was just that.

Free drinks and free food and more lady boys than you could shake your stick at!

The evening kicked off at about 8.00pm and a HUGE thanks to Thpon and Stogie for arranging it all - the guy who runs the PBR should be given an award for allowing us all to indulge ourselves!

The Sally Volley Ball team, and Mamasan Dow with Sally's partner, were already there accompanied by nearly all the other LB's from Sally's - great team and all looked really fabulous.

Our Host (Stogie) made some welcoming comments and then the evening started. Lots to drink and the food was just right - ideal for a big crowd. Big thanks to Kim the manager, and all his staff, at the PBR.

There were 40 guys (BMs) and over 25 LBs there. Many BMs brought their own favourite. I spotted a couple from Bangkok and 2 or 3 from EZY bar.

La Bamba needed prompting to make their entrance - apparently the bar had customers and Alis wanted to close so ALL her staff could attend the BigBash.
          They eventually arrived and looked great.

So Food Wine (booze) and Music. Terrific to meet so many other BMs and a great atmosphere.

Finally it came time to present the Volley Ball teams with Prize Money - I will let the photos say it all - they all looked stunning.

Next up was an auction of Coffe Mugs, Shirts and Hats - all limited edition. Thanks to the generosity of all the attendees - nothing was left.
          Another BM contributed 100 condoms as 'freebies'.

After followed a number of star performers led by the Issan crowd - Karaoke.

A few non Issan performers gave their rendition of golden oldies - even the Bear sang a song.......

The swimming pool was a tempting centre piece and finally a LB took the plunge - Chin from La Bamba.
          That seemed to be the cue. Next thing the pool was more like a Jacuzzi with so many LBs and BMs enjoying the party - I reckon the pool filter system was bust at the end of the night.

It was a brilliant evening enjoyed by all. Enjoy the Kodak moments....
          Stogie when can we do it again?
          Attached Files

Comment

A couple more from the Sally team
            Attached Files

Comment

Hey Rossco we will have to meet up for a beer down at Sallys next time i "am in country" we have a lot to chat about so a couple of drinks in Sallys then to see the fabulous Alis sounds great.

Comment

To mis-quote Jerry Hall, If Dow's as good a mamasan/manager as she is as a 'performer'- you've got a good 'un Best of luck with the new bar.
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                X