Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What am I lucky I do not need to look at your pictures as I will be there and hopefully meet you (maybe also earlier than on this party).
    It will be my last night on 28th

Comment

I will be in town during that time. I will surely stop by for some fun.

Matty69

Comment

Enjoy the party Juri
        Cheers
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Have a great Party Juri, see you in November  

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Fantastic - A second opportinity to meet BMs - Great that I finally joined the Forum and arrive duting a "Party Week".

Comment

(BigTel @ Jun. 15 2009,11:30) Have a great Party Juri, see you in November  

....on our jogging tour.......
              xxx

Comment

(Juri @ Jun. 17 2009,08:46)
                (BigTel @ Jun. 15 2009,11:30) Have a great Party Juri, see you in November  

....on our jogging tour.......
                Yep   3rd Road        

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Haven't been to any of the parties and not a frequent poster but I arrive on the 27th. It's been about a year since I was last in LOS. Looking forward to hanging out with the BMs that will be there.

young b

Comment

youngb
                    If you are seriously
                    youngb
                    you need to know you will be in the company of well-seasoned-geriatrics, and at EZY bar it will be "Age before beauty"

That said, you will be wecomed anyway as we might need a youngster to reach up and unhook bra-straps.

We don't need help with "fluffing" as we are all experienced "fluffers".

Comment

(youngb @ Jun. 19 2009,16:59) and not a frequent poster...
                      With one post to your credit, I can confirm you are not a frequent poster...      

but with a little effort, you can be...        Welcome to the forum, youngb....      
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Dear Karl,
                        Leaving Blackpools' sunny shores tomorrow afternoon,in B'kok for sat night,so whether we get out on sat,have to see how I feel after the flight,but looking forwards to attending another EZY party.
                        Heading out with 'The Tiger Feet Crew' again,so there may be the odd request for a bit of glam rock,appreciate though if it's busy Mud isn't everyones cup of tea.
                        Got to say,every time we've been in and had a good dance,Bambi always gives it rock all,does a great air guitar and headbanging,and I always end up too pissed to remember to get her a drink,so,tell her from me ,the drinks are on me if she's there on sunday and has a good dance.
                        Can't wait to get back as ever,greetings to all,take care,see you at the weekend.
                        Ericeric(the ugly one from the gym!)

Comment

Working...
                        X