Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Jul. 12 2009,10:40)   Actually I'm more of a wingman, just out to have a couple beers and live vicariously thru my friends.    

A little bird told me that Lefty has hit the ground running.  

But Kahuna may be the consumate man on the ground in Sodom by the Sea.
    For my money, when he is in town, Burenboy is hard to beat for cutting edge info as well.

Even with the info on sois 7 & 8, I don't get up that way all the often. I am more frequently in the south end of town.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Actually Stogie, when it comes to man on the ground in Patts, PigDogg is somewhat of a Sheriff Andy Taylor, while I am his Deputy Barney Fife.  
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Jul. 12 2009,10:49) ... Still, most nights I can walk the length of either soi and have usually no more than about 3 physically latch on to me and if I don't stop walking they let go right away.  
        I agree. Just like in the west, we need to share these tips to keep those aggressive bitches away from us.

It's a tough life.
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Lefty @ Jul. 12 2009,10:49) It is about 1/3 the way down on the right side from 2nd Rd and the sign is quite noticeable even when a ways away. It is a picture of...you guessed it...a big blue dragon.
          Blue Dragon thanks to Pattaya Photo Guide.    
          Not far away from King's Bar II (it can be seen of the picture further up the soi back to 2nd Road). Hanging place of Rose and a few others from the old Didi's Bar.

Comment

Even in low season soi 8 is full of good lookers
            Attached Files
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

EyeMahk...any more info on Da ?

Comment

Working...
              X