Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She'd even be happy to stroll down to Dongtan Beach (talk about an apropos name!) with you afterwards and frolic around in her lace-assed panties...
    Attached Files

Comment

So whats the cost for a cut
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Aug. 05 2009,09:11) I don't need a haircut!  
        But I do need a blowjob!
        Now thats clever! Thats why your the Master.

Nice on the spot photo's farangbah.

Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Thanks farang - got a mail from Noi today about the venture. "Quite good, not so bad" is the fanfare after just a few days.

I'll swing by and see her in the next day or so. Wheels up tomorrow - and all the way to Thailand for a "baldy"!

Comment

(farangbah @ Aug. 05 2009,18:12) 150bt a cut -- tough to beat.  And you'd be hard-pressed to find someone more sociable and entertaining to talk to than New whilst getting your mop shorn.

Comment

Pigdogg-sorry for posting on your thread  as it prompted the little piglet to react in his usual childlike manner, (like we discussed on Monday.)
              Farangbah did you go for a haircut or a bj there?  I thought your hair looked pretty cool already (just a bit jealous - not making a pass at you).
              Lost in Space!

Comment

dude, pigdogg is bald and yes that was a pass by you !!! and pls... do change ur avatar it's such a give away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Aug. 06 2009,00:45) Farangbah did you go for a haircut or a bj there?  I thought your hair looked pretty cool already (just a bit jealous - not making a   pass at you).
                  Thanks, MB!    

And no, only I cut these locks, believe it or not.  But I did go for the bj... but somehow it cost a lot more than 150bt...

Comment

(s69 @ Aug. 06 2009,07:16) dude, pigdogg is bald and yes that was a pass by you !!! and pls... do change ur avatar it's such a give away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Dude, PD aint bald. Maybe he has a little extra face, but there is still plenty of hair up there.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Master Bator @ Aug. 06 2009,00:45) Pigdogg-sorry for posting on your thread  as it prompted the little piglet to react in his usual childlike manner, (like we discussed on Monday.)
                      Farangbah did you go for a haircut or a bj there?  I thought your hair looked pretty cool already (just a bit jealous - not making a   pass at you).
                      who is the piglet? I feel left in the dark on this one.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                      X