Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nang fah retreat

I spent five days at the retreat.
    It was a great experience. LB full immersion. It was very nice to stay in place where LB are not only accepted but actually very welcome.
    I saw just one woman in the whole time a spent there.
    It was nice to have 3 LB always available for any sudden desire or urgency.
    One night I could not sleep and called Mem to keep me company.. oh boys she certainly did that..
    We had 2 parties and it was great fun. Both of them not as wild as one could dream of but fun.
    The rooms are nice. The service is family style.
    You are not in a 5 stars hotel but the feeling is very pleasant.
    I honestly can say it was a great experience.
    The draw back is the location. Quite far, especially if you do not want to drive a motorbike, to come back home at night is a struggle.
    But more then that I think the problem is that the whole operation is turning out to be too much work for MB who was really nice and went out of his way to make us happy but was after a while of being on call day and night quite stressed out.
    I think he needs a break!!!
    freethinker

(fretinker @ Dec. 07 2009,16:10)
    Dear Free,

Thank you for your honest and sincere mini report. It may be short but it means a lot to me.

We had a heated discussion in the bar on your last night which was fueled further by the wine we were drinking...it was truely a battle between two old Asia hands and entrepreneurs.

You thought I would not be able to pull it off and overcome some of the logistical problems we are still facing. I disagreed but your final remark I wil remember forever...

"Why is a guy with your experience and knowledge putting in so much time, money and effort into an operation that will find it hard to even break even?"

I had no answer to that and I am still searching for the answer...

Also thanks for opening a new thread. The other thread is so polluted with snide remarks that I would rather not continue there and make a new start with this thread when the time is right.

We have so much in common....

You are a true friend.

MB
    Lost in Space!

Comment

I will leave Earth and let Chuck Wow lead his own life again.

Nang Fah Retreat is closed and the Dream has come to an End.

Anyone want to give it a try?

Be quick because there are some serious investors who want to change it back into a GG place

Contact www.nangfah-resort.com.
      Lost in Space!

Comment

I will swap it for one of my space ships plus I'll throw in R2 D2 to do your dishes .

Comment

i hear that franck 131 is interested.
          i love model aircraft

Comment

Ermm, I'm a bit confused: you were talking very positively the other day in the bar, now "Nang Fah is closed and the Dream has come to an end" ??

What's going on?
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Dec. 09 2009,14:08) Ermm, I'm a bit confused: you were talking very positively the other day in the bar, now "Nang Fah is closed and the Dream has come to an end" ??

What's going on?
              Jim just register to www.nangfah-resort.com and send me a pm and I will upgrade.

There and only there you will find out through newsletters (will be sending one around soon) about what is really going on.

You will find that many of your friends are already there.

And before I get accused of trying to be a competitor of the retards forum: on Nang Fah forum we only talk and post about the angels that have been there.

Also it is a platform for me to communicate with my trusted friends without arseholes and cartoon caracters getting in my way and wasting my time.

The dream has come to an end indeed -but only for guys like the above.

Cheers,

MB

(raving and ranting wanker)
              Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 09 2009,14:53) arseholes and cartoon caracters getting in my way and wasting my time.
                i know what you mean.
                one bloke on here puts up pics of spacemen and allsorts of shit.
                i love model aircraft

Comment

Fiction can be reality sometimes.

And for some shit tastes lovely...
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 08 2009,15:36) I will leave Earth and let Chuck Wow lead his own life again.

Anyone want to give it a try?

Be quick because there are some serious investors who want to change it back into a GG place  

I hear through the grapevine that LBP has taken the bait

The true story about the future of NF has just been posted to all friends of NF on the forum www.nangfah-resort.com.

Waht if you haven't registered yet?

Then your dream might be over as well....

But our dream continues to become reality in the Land of Ladyboys -not on Planet Bator.

MB
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 09 2009,17:21)
                      (Master Bator @ Dec. 08 2009,15:36) I will leave Earth and let Chuck Wow lead his own life again.

I hear through the grapevine that LBP has taken the bait

The true story about the future of NF has just been posted to all friends of NF on the forum www.nangfah-resort.com.

But our dream continues to become reality  in the Land of Ladyboys -not on Planet Bator.

MB
                      OK let's see if we all have this straight now.

1.  You lied to everyone on this forum about the closing of your retreat and blamed most every BM here who hasn't kissed your ass for its demise.  
                      In doing so, you managed to offend most everyone on this forum.

2.  All your friends are on your forum.

Why do you keep posting here?  What purpose do any of your inane rants serve?  By your own admission you have no trusted friends here.

My guess is you have likely invented all of this in your head in all the empty spaces that aren't occupied by Star Trek crap.  Clearly some wires are not attached correctly.

Comment

TMFD

Too
                        Much
                        %^&$ing
                        Drama
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

it certainly wasn't the best communications campaign.

Comment

i can understand some of the confusion you men have.
                            but im afraid this is just the way we do things in holland.
                            we are not the same as you brits/yanks/aussies.
                            my favourite method to get new friends, is by threatening them.
                            its true, either be my friend and toe my line, or i will make problems for you.
                            this is the dutch way.
                            ask my brother.
                            i love model aircraft

Comment

So What! Bar on Facebook
                              Sexiestladyboy.com

Comment

Working...
                              X