First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell
    Attached Files

Comment

• This is a dumb question and I apologize. Are there ST rooms close to the Penthouse? Once again sorry for my stupid question.
      TEXASMAC

Comment

• I am having a hard time choosing between Sofia, Noy and Odette. I could use some help. Please dont say take two or all three, I dont wish to die in Pattaya.
        TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Oct. 10 2012,12:27) This is a dumb question and I apologize. Are there ST rooms close to the Penthouse? Once again sorry for my stupid question.  
          Tex, there are ST rooms & LT rooms very close by Obsessions. So close you don't even need to leave the building. You are in the Penthouse after all & if you take your barfine to reception, you can tell them how long you want. The rates are good & towels are supplied.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Oct. 10 2012,12:30) I am having a hard time choosing between Sofia, Noy and Odette. I could use some help. Please dont say take two or all three, I dont wish to die in Pattaya.
            Tex, you are thinking ahead of yourself. Never plan on a barfine before you actually meet the girl. You need to find one with who you have chemistry with. It is that indefinable bond you form that makes all the difference to what happens later.

Make up your mind after you have bought the girl a drink & had a conversation with her. You will soon tell if she's the one, she'll relax & laugh at your jokes & you'll feel right about the deal.

Without that, you have only yourself to blame if it all goes pear-shape.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Ouie
              Attached Files

Comment

• Bell
                Attached Files

Comment

• Candy & Alis
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Alis Beer Ouie & Candy
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Odette Gifty Candy & Amy
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Post 2267, what is the name of the LOVELY Lady on the far right ?
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Oct. 11 2012,12:12) Post 2267, what is the name of the LOVELY Lady on the far right ?  

Sun

Comment

• Maysa
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Peak
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Beer
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...