Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was just interviewing when I was there, on the off chance she doesn't go to Obsessions I don't want to make trouble.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Some more pics after my Obsessions visit a few nights back.
      45472.jpg
      post-49-2-45472-OB2.jpgpost-49-2-45472-OB3.jpg

Comment

A couple more.
        46211.jpgpost-49-2-46211-OB5.jpg

Comment

(Ishywishyonastar @ May 07 2010,22:12)Some more pics after my Obsessions visit a few nights back.
          Ishy, what should forum members do when they go to check out your establishment and no one knows about the 20% discount card advertised for forum members?

Should they just leave and never come back or pay the full bin and feel ripped off?

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.
          —2 Corinthians 5:10

Comment

(Hershey Highway @ May 08 2010,03:26)Ishy, what should forum members do when they go to check out your establishment and no one knows about the 20% discount card advertised for forum members?
            That is a patently ridiculous attack on Obsessions.

What point is there in asking what they would do? And do you give a stuff anyway? And calling it Ishy's establishment, which establishment are you connected to?

Right now, the more important question is the availability of this card. I have emailed the hotel to check if will still be issued given the responses by several senior BMs.

I hope they post an answer here on their thread today.

Should they just leave and never come back or pay the full bin and feel ripped off?
            You can couch your attack in any language you like but most patrons of Obsessions get no discount at all & are more than happy.

One person I suspect will leave & never return is you. Oh dear, I think I can feel a tear coming on... * * * *

TROLL ALERT!!!

I am putting this forum on notice that your sole reason for being here is to attack the Penthouse complex including their bars. You can go on posting your negative shit but don't act surprised if you get it right back at you.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Paccie, it's funny you should say that.... I actually though the same thing myself the other day when Hershey posted about the tipbox. Seems it's not been in use for at least 2+ years but Hershey has a long memory.

A long memory and a very limited scope.

Being curious and having time on my hands, I thought I'd dig through Hershey's previous 19 posts to see if any patterns emerged. What I discovered is that of those 19, fully 1/2 were attacks directed at Ishy or negative posts on other threads that were about the Penthouse or Obsessions.

The other half were mostly defenses of TLF moving to a paid subscription model, with a couple of nonsensical non-sequitur biblical responses in random threads.

Odd.

I have my suspicions, but I'll leave it to others to others to deduce Hershey's motives. He/they definitely have a very limited scope of interests in the topics they reply to with hammering Obsessions and Penthouse seemingly their primary motive for posting under the Hershey Highway handle.

Again, I'm not sure why the rush to tear down a bar that pays it's ladyboy staff fairly decently and always seems to have a ready supply of very attractive girls. Professional jealousy perhaps?
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Popped into Obsessions a few nights ago with some friends that normally don't go to any ladyboy bars.  I'm always curious about my friend's reactions when we go to a new bar, especially a ladyboy bar. We all had an excellent time!     And I had the VIP card; it's always nice to get a discount.  

Comment

(pattayaobsessions @ May 08 2010,06:51)it is available, free, to members of some selected websites and forums including The Ladyboy Forums and can be requested from Hotel Reception along with your username and website / forum's name.
                  Thank you for the clarification.

So Forum Members if you don't already have a card, make sure you take the minute or two required to stop at Penthouse reception for the card before you enter Obsessions.

The night I received my card the manager at the Penthouse was extremely friendly and knew all about the Forum as he recognized the name PigDogg. *He took our forum names, and told our group to go inside, have fun, and we'd get the cards in about 10 minutes.

Obviously there are situations such as Azza's case that doesn't go as smoothly but I suppose now that it's called to management's attention, they will be more likely to make sure that everyone at the desk knows about the card for TheLadyboyForum members.

Comment

I renewed my card without problem a couple of months ago, after it expired.  All I had to do was answer the question: 'Who gave you that?!"  Thought I'd be safe saying Riga had .....
                    TT

Comment

Thanks for the update guys.

Now back to the important stuff - anyone got a picture of the newest staff member KARN and her mythical new breasts? I'm beginning to feel like we're searching for unicorn horns or something.

And any update about the other former EZY Angel that's been rumored to have started work?

Ishy, thanks for the photo updates, keep them coming. *

If you have the inclination, you can make the photos more interesting by adding the names of the girls, and more importantly, learning to resize them to match the specs of the photo importer here. I believe the optimal size for photos is 640x480 pixels landscape (short but wide) or 480x640 pixels portrait (taller and narrower).

The easy way I found to deal with it was to download Googles free PICASA - http://picasa.google.com

I used it to resize the pictures, crop them, and add a watermark (yours could say "Obsessions Nightclub" at bottom or something like that). Only downside is that upon opening the program it seems to search out every image on your computer and then import it into the program. I'd like to be able to only select the photos I want to play with but I never found that function, so instead it imported every photo into the program which was a rather lengthy process.

Keep those photo updates coming Ish!
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ May 08 2010,10:38) anyone got a picture of the newest staff member KARN and her mythical new breasts? I'm beginning to feel like we're searching for unicorn horns or something.
                        With ladyboys the unicorn horns are below the waist!

Karn is one of the prettiest ladyboys in Pattaya. And breast lovers the world over are waiting to see the result.

The night I was in I didn't see Karn. Maybe she was barfined, maybe not working there, not sure, didn't ask.

Comment

(deepthroat @ May 08 2010,19:38) Thanks for the update guys.

Now back to the important stuff - anyone got a picture of the newest staff member KARN and her mythical new breasts? I'm beginning to feel like we're searching for unicorn horns or something.
                          I've been waiting patiently for two months now...
                          Nothing on ladyboygold either  

Comment

They are real, I did touch them - felt good, but she did not want her picture taken. Bummer.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(TTChang @ May 09 2010,01:00) I renewed my card without problem a couple of months ago, after it expired.  All I had to do was answer the question: 'Who gave you that?!"  Thought I'd be safe saying Riga had .....
                              They wouldn't renew mine the other night...and of course, wouldn't accept the original because it had expired...Think they are trying to tell me something?

The OP clarification post states that  "...it is available for all purchases from either of our two nightclubs."  I thought the discount only applied to customer drinks and not lady drinks...Which is it?
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Discount on customer drinks only, is my experience too.  If they discounted the ladydrinks, our 'saving' would almost certainly be 'passed on' in full by a deduction to the LB !

Sorry to hear you're not popular any more Kahuna  ... perhaps you didnt offer Riga something for your late night transport service?!  
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X