Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As one of the seven who got my card that night, it is in my wallet waiting for my return trip at the end of March.
    "I love the smell of Ladyboy in the morning, it smells like victory"  

Comment

Dude, wait till Golden (Shower) Week . . .

Comment

Already got my ticket for 20 March thru 2 April. I have to go to the Closing Ceremonies for my school morning of the 20th, and then go strait to the airport, and will be in Pattaya by 11PM that night. Fly out on the midnight flight, back in Japan morning of the 3rd, and straight to work for Opening Ceremonies, lol.

This way I get two weeks, where for Golden week, the most I could get is 10 days.
        "I love the smell of Ladyboy in the morning, it smells like victory"  

Comment

(farangbah @ Jan. 08 2010,03:14)  Dude, wait till Golden (Shower) Week . . .
          FFS, and I thought Songkran was bad.

Comment

Comment

Had a few drinks in Obsessions the other night. The club looked great. Some of the girls were posing outside as I left so I took a few pics. Here are three. Will put some more up later.

(similar pics posted on another forum under yesmylady)
              29181.jpg
              post-49-2-29181-PO3.jpgpost-49-2-29181-PO2.jpg

Comment

Here's an idea for ya Ishy...

If you can take a few photos of the girls standing outside the club, why not take pictures of all of them? Add their name & any bits of news or gossip we should know about, & post them the same as the other club owners do.

I keep hearing there is an abundance of talent working at Obsessions these days but I have no idea who they are.

A new forum devoted to bringing us up to speed would be welcomed by everybody.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

The big news is Karn is back at Obsessions with her new tits (and the bad news is she refused to let me take a pic)

Also a former EZY/Pook girl, who is very well endowed, is likely to move over to Obsessions. But I can't say who.

The talent is VERY good there right now.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I think LBs work in Pods - if Karn moved back to Kitten Club will Oil (short and tall) both return, maybe Chocolate too.

It seems that as the number of tourists decline (and mongers) many LBs are feeling the financial squeeze - at last the global recession hits Pattaya! One solution is for them to move to a venue with a better basic income - I believe Kitten Club is at the higher end on basic salary.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 07 2010,11:17)
                        (Bumpa STIKKA @ Nov. 29 2009,12:32) Go to the hotel reception and ask for one. Mention this forum.
                        It worked for me, actually seven of us got cards one night.

The manager is a friendly fella and knows all about the Forum.    

Thanks Penthouse/Obsessions!
                        I stopped by on my recent trip - no manager at reception - no card given!!!

I still went inside, found the talent to be below par & the drinks staff to be very rude!!

There are far better places to spend time in pattaya

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

OUCH!

Azza, sorry to hear that. I've never had an experience like that but I'm sure you have about 20x the experience with Obsessions I have (I have only spent parts of 6 or 7 evenings there over the past couple of years).

Seems like some folks really like the place (for the most part, I'd put myself in that camp), a few folks have had mixed experiences, and there are a few that want to put a stake into it's heart for whatever reason. From my recent experiences and the pictures Ishy just posted, I guess I'd have to say that our tastes must differ.

I'd second all of Pacman's suggestions Ishy - perhaps you could be our "Man In Pattaya" when it comes to regular photo updates of the Obsessions staff? If it's true that Karn has started working there (WITH her new breasts!) and other former EZY angels start showing up, there's a built-in audience that would love to know that.

Great start to what hopefully will be a new ongoing pictorial thread from one of the top ladyboy venues in Pattaya.
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(azza33 @ May 05 2010,11:51) I stopped by on my recent trip - no manager at reception - no card given!!!  

the drinks staff to be very rude!!
                            At least they didn't shove the dreaded tipbox up your ass.

I guess shit happens, but if I was alone, I wouldn't even go in. I suppose these lapses can happen but they tend not to happen when a management priority is honoring their promotions.

No excuse for rude staff and the hostile attitude of a waitperson at a different venue is a big reason why I don't go there.
                            For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.
                            —2 Corinthians 5:10

Comment

(azza33 @ May 05 2010,11:51) There are far better places to spend time in pattaya

Many many much better places...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Snick @ May 05 2010,10:54) The big news is Karn is back at Obsessions with her new tits (and the bad news is she refused to let me take a pic)

Also a former EZY/Pook girl, who is very well endowed, is likely to move over to Obsessions. But I can't say who.

The talent is VERY good there right now.
                                Snick I know who you mean. Why can't you say ?

Cheers DK
                                happy when in thailand

Comment

Working...
                                X