Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never was popular...But Riga wasn't around that evening...OK she is round...But she wasn't there... Off sick I was told or I'm sure it all would have been taken care of...

The worst part was I had to walk home...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Dear Forum Members,

In reply to emails received, concerning clarification, on our VIP Privilege Card.

This is offered, free to all our friends and clients booking into Penthouse Hotel for one or more nights.

It is also offered, to patrons of Pattaya Obsessions and Kitten Club whom it is felt have added to the Penthouse experience.

Furthermore, it is available, free, to members of some selected websites and forums including The Ladyboy Forums and can be requested from Hotel Reception along with your user name and website / forum's name.

There are conditions, ... where a promotion or happy hour is already in progress the card cannot be used.

Otherwise, it is available for all purchases (excluding "lady" drinks!) from either of our two nightclubs. Concessions offered, paid in cash, only, and may vary month to month, (currently 15%) and valid, 1 year, renewable.

Have a great time, hope to see you in Pattaya, at The Penthouse !

Best Regards,

Penthouse Hotel and Pattaya Obsessions.

P.S. Thank you for your past support and in helping us to support this exclusive lifestyle!

P.P.S. It has been requested that our previous post concerning concessions be removed as it has caused some uncertainty as to its operation.
      Pattaya Obsessions
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

(kahuna @ May 09 2010,08:08)
        (TTChang @ May 09 2010,01:00) I renewed my card without problem a couple of months ago, after it expired.  All I had to do was answer the question: 'Who gave you that?!"  Thought I'd be safe saying Riga had .....
        They wouldn't renew mine the other night...and of course, wouldn't accept the original because it had expired...Think they are trying to tell me something?

The OP clarification post states that  "...it is available for all purchases from either of our two nightclubs."  I thought the discount only applied to customer drinks and not lady drinks...Which is it?
        Dear Mr. Kahuna,

Of course, our VIP Privilege Card is renewable, for 12 month periods, please see our latest posting (Post No. 49 in this thread) for current Terms and Conditions.

You are quite right, the concession card covers all purchases with the exception of "Lady" Drinks!

Thank you for your awareness and you have earnt yourself a free bottle of "Bar Champagne" in Pattaya Obsessions !....

Look forward to seeing you and speak to our duty manager to receive, quoting this posting and your username!

Please send us a private message before arrival....

Best Regards,
        Pattaya Obsessions.
        Pattaya Obsessions
        Email: [email protected]

Comment

Furthermore, it is available, free, to members of some selected websites and forums including The Ladyboy Forums and can be requested from Hotel Reception along with your username and website / forum's name.
          I'd suggest when you are away that the ladies on reception are made aware of this policy.
          I can assure you on the 18th of April when i popped into reception, i was met with only blank faces.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(pattayaobsessions @ May 09 2010,19:17) Thank you for your awareness and you have earnt yourself a free bottle of "Bar Champagne" in Pattaya Obsessions !....
            Thank you very much for your kind offer...I'll give your folks a call...

Comment

Lets pop the champaign this Saturday !
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Looks like a result  

Kudos to pattayaobsessions for following through on this one  

Enjoy the  

p.s waiting for the new Karn too...with trepidation
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(azza33 @ May 09 2010,19:23) I can assure you on the 18th of April when i popped into reception, i was met with only blank faces.
                  Is this the one Azza?

I understand she's been let go, so no more worries.
                  Attached Files
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(Snick @ May 09 2010,22:46) Lets pop the champaign this Saturday !
                    Now you want to be my friend...I suppose the dim sum is on me too...

Comment

(deepthroat @ May 09 2010,23:45)
                      (azza33 @ May 09 2010,19:23) I can assure you on the 18th of April when i popped into reception, i was met with only blank faces.
                      Is this the one Azza?

I understand she's been let go, so no more worries.
                      Lol ...

I'll stick with hi boss - atmosphere is nicer

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(kahuna @ May 10 2010,00:42) the dim sum is on me too...
                        No, I'll pay for the Dim Sum.....you pay for the Japanese BBQ
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Look forward to seeing you and speak to our duty manager to receive, quoting this posting and your username!
                          You realize of course, there are about 2 dozen guys heading over to Obsessions right now calling themselves "Kahuna" & asking for their free champs!

Comment

That may be so...But I'm the only one with the expired Kahuna VIP Card...

Comment

More pics of some girls posing outside Obsessions a bit earlier tonight.
                              74526.jpg
                              post-49-2-74526-Picture_703.jpg
                              post-49-2-74526-Picture_707.jpg

Comment

And More.
                                post-49-1-74645-Picture_710.jpg
                                post-49-2-74645-Picture_713.jpgpost-49-2-74645-Picture_711.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X